Just to set the scene...I live 65klms away from the closest regional town. So I can't just pop down to the shops when I need something, I really have to plan my trips to town.
In saying that I forgot to buy some clear bags from the craft shop so I decided I just
needed to make my present bags for my launch.
For those of you wanting a quick and easy present it is just so simple.
You don't need any special crafting tools, if you don't own any.
You need one envelope, a ruler and end of a biro lid as your scoring tool.
Everyone has envelopes at their house right, well I had plenty of them so I decided I would make a "Bagalope" for my Stampin' Up Catalogue Survival Kit for the Launch. Any size envelope will work...
1. First you need to seal the envelope
2. Then you cut off one short side of the envelope approx 1 inch from the edge
3.With your ruler measure 3/4" on the other 3 sides and score with your pen lid or (stylus if you have one). So now you will have one open end and 3 sealed edges with score lines.
4. Fold along the 3 scored edges so that you crease your Bagalope.
5. Then once it is folded you are going to open up the bag and place your hand inside to flatten out your envelope to form the base of your bag, squeezing the corner to form a triangle at each side.
6. Add some adhesive to these triangles to stick to the base of your bag. If you wanted to cover your corner base you could use some matching cardstock.
8. Add a piece of DSP 7.5cm x 7.5cm to the back of the bag and fold over at the front, adhere to the back only. My finished bagalope was approx 13cm x 7.5cm.
9. Punch a hole through the folded over edge, close to secure by using ribbon through the hole.
10. Finished Bagalope with contents for Stampin' Up Catalogue Survival Kit
Thanks for dropping by, until next time Keep on Crafting