Sunday 22 October 2017

ESAD 2017 Holiday Catalogue Fancy Folds and 3D projects blog hop


Welcome to ESAD 2017 Holiday Catalogue Fancy Folds & 3D projects,
a group of 22 ESAD artists here to wet your appetite for all things creative.




I made something that is similar to this talented Australian artist Simone Bartrum
who created a masterpiece of a 3D card with Ready for Christmas and Staircase builder...Layers upon layers, lots of inspiration in this piece.
 

I wanted to make it in a Card in a box....I have BUT I cut it off and now I don't like it so I may have to create another box. This is how it started out...
I used Soft Suede and Crumb Cake re-inkers to add to the Embossing paste to create my brick wall of my box, creating the varying colours on the wall.

Next was the fun task of stamping and cutting all the elements out to create the Tree with decorations, Staircase and Table with cookies...All I can say is I am truly Thankful to the creators of this suite when they designed dies to cut almost everything out on the Big Shot....Such a time saver.



I had so much fun decorating all the elements, BUT unfortunately my tablet went flat with all my images on it, BUT I am sure that you don't need to see all of the bits to create my card....Sorry for the blurry images taken on my phone.


 Up next is Sue Vine
I did create these a couple of weeks ago that fit the criteria of today's Blog Hop too.

The first one is a wiper card
, using seasonal chums and Seasonal Tags Framelits


 This one is a Diamond Fold


https://kocreationscards.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/esad-2017-holiday-catalogue-fancy-folds.html

Blog Hop Participants:
14. Sue Vine

Thanks for visiting and please remember if you loved my projects please leave me some love below in the comments....Please follow the rest of the blog hop to see what everyone created.
Cheers Shaz

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank Cheryl, I have been having a lot of fun making Christmas cards Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  2. Fantastic projects Sharon. I really like the 'card in a box' type one. Thank you for participating in the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like card in a box too, BUT I think I will have to adapt this one a bit more to be completely happy with it Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  3. Wonderful projects Sharon, the card in a box is one I have never tried yet! Not sure why either lol. Very inspiring projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim, I have done quite a few different cards in a box... Relatively easy, just finding all the elements to finish them off is the task I find difficult. Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  4. These are a great bunch of projects! How cute are those little reindeer! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jessie, I absolutely love the reindeer. I have been having fun creating. Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  5. Great cards Sharon! I love how you look through the window and see the beautiful scene behind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan, I had so much fun creating the layered scenes. Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  6. I love the card in a box, looking through the window to the 3D scene inside! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monique, Yes I am so so pleased how it turned out. Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  7. wow Sharon you have been busy - awesome projects :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leonie, Yes this is only a quick sample of what I have made in the last couple of weeks. Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  8. So many clever projects Shaz. I love your card in a box. I love that every glance you see some other cute detail. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lou, It was a very evolving card...everytime I added something I was like WOW I love this card <3 Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  9. So many great projects Sharon. I love all the little details on your card in a box.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Far out you got lots done Sharon well done! Love the 3d effect of the box card! Awesome work x

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all just a little bit cute Sharon. I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many projects can't decide which one is my favourite - I do love your tree though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your projects!! I'm so glad there are framelits for the fiddly stamps on that set, otherwise I wouldn't be cutting them out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love all of your projects and I love Ready for Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.