Sunday 21 January 2018

Colour INKspiration #CI25

Welcome to the first challenge at Colour INKspiration for 2018.  #CI25
Night of Navy, Lemon Lime Twist and Whisper White.  


As soon as I saw this combo I knew that I had to use these colours to create some cards.
I need 2 baby cards, so I scrolled through Pinterest and found some inspiration using the stamp set A Little Wild. There I found 2 cards with these stamps.

Lorin Goodchild and Kelly Kent click on their names and it links back to the original post.

As well as this wonderful colour combination I could not go past using my favourite DSP's from the Annual Catalogue. Naturally Eclectic & Delightful Daisy for a perfect match.
AND A Little Wild Stamp Set.


I adapted my card from Lorin's original, by using Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies instead of circular shapes....Here is mine, I also decorate the envelope as well as the inside too.

So I had to make Kelly's card, as it was PERFECT for my friend who is having a baby shower next weekend and the nursery is decorated in an elephant theme....
This time I stamped the images on DSP and Cardstock and then ran them through the
Big Shot to cut them out...So lucky that this stamp set has matching Little Loves Framelits Dies. Once again I decorated the envelope.
Sometimes all you need is a lil inspiration, be sure to check out Colour INKspiration Challenges if you are stuck in a rutt, your mojo is out the window or you just want to be challenged.
Thanks for popping in, please be sure to leave me some lovely comments about my cards.
Cheers Shaz xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.