Sunday 15 July 2018

Scrapbook Sunday Blog Hop July - Designer's Choice






Welcome to Scrapbook Sunday Blog Hop July - Designer's Choice.

This week I have been very sick, so I am sorry for the lack of
photos and details...
I will be back with those details, my apologies

My layout this week is CASED from the equally talented Demo's
Jacque Williams NZ  and Paula Dobson NZ Artisan


Here are some photos of the embellishments I used


I changed a few things on this layout after the Blog Hop went 'LIVE'
see if you can spot the difference



I used Twinkle, Twinkle Designer Series Paper, Flirty Flamingo Cardstock,
Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin Pad, Healing Hugs,
Wood Words Stamp Set, Wood Crate Framelits Dies, Coloured Doiles,
Ruffled Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, Share What You Love Embellishment Kit,
Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Big Plans Memories & More Card Pack.
 

Retired Sending Love Embellishments, Retired Ticket Tear Border Punch,
Retired Touches of Nature Elements.

AS YOU CAN PROBABLY SEE I CHANGED THE FLOWER
To create the flower I used the Baby Wipe Technique, fold a baby wipe in quarters
add a few different drops of Classic Stampin' Ink Refill.




Up next is Charlet Mallett

http://www.painted-orange.com/charletswebsite/2018/scrapbooksunday/july

Thanks for following my blog, please leave me some love
in the comment box below and I will in turn return the favour to you <3
Hope your day was AWESOME  <3

Cheers Shaz

13 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon, Sharon. These projects do look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jenny, I did have fun creating it <3
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  2. Hope you feel better soon Sharon, love these layouts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue, I am better than I have been. Yes they are all very pretty <3, such great inspiration.
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  3. Sweet, sweet page, and that photo...LOVE! Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dena, I love that photo of my cousins two babies <3
      I am getting better everyday!!
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  4. I do hope you are better soon. The pages you showed are wonderful. Beautiful children with great layouts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat, I was so inspired to re create these layouts. Slowly getting better <3
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  5. Get well soon, Sharon! Love the page and the layering of the elements around the picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle, I love the original versions. So I created my own version of them.
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  6. Sharon, your layout is amazing. A perfect foil for that special image ... it feels like the layout flows seamlessly from the image. Love it! Hope you are feeling better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Cheryll, I absolutely love it too
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  7. That rode! Stunning. Hope you are feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.