Wednesday 12 December 2018

Colour Combo Blog Hop - December









Welcome to December's Blog Hop, Fantastic Colours to end the year with!!!


You may have just joined me from Janey Backer (USA) blog
I am sure that her project is beautiful.

 I loved this colour combo EXCEPT after I finished my card I realised
that I have used Blackberry Bliss instead of Rich Razzleberry...
Too late in the day to change it...
Go with it for now and I will create another card with the RIGHT colour later...


I wanted to use new stamp sets coming out in the Occasions catalogue
on Jan 3, I think this is one Stampin' Up!'s best mini catalogues.


Sooo many gorgeous products.
Beauty Abounds has matching Thinlits - Butterfly Beauty
Will show you that another day...I am such a butterfly lover <3


I stamped the floral design on the left hand side of this set.
Firstly stamped it in Gray Granite.
Then I coloured the flowers with Blender Pen in Crushed Curry
The Swirls I coloured in Blackberry Bliss
ADDED Granny Apple Green for the leaves




I actually used another new Stamp Set - Incredible Like You for the sentiment
as I felt these Friendship quotes didn't fit this card.
(I actually feel like I could have used it for a Sympathy card)
Do you agree???


Maybe I should try to make a card with the right colour combo with this set.

Up next is  Angélique Nederpel - Stempelkeuken (NL) who I am sure has 
a project with the correct colours LOL which will NO doubt be Gorgeous



Please leave me some love in the comment box below...
Cheers Shaz

4 comments:

  1. What a fun and vibrant card. Love the stamp sets you used! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a well job in coloring, thank you for sharing your project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design with these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card design. I love the coloring, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.