Sunday 17 February 2019

Scrapbook Sunday February Double Layout

Welcome to Scrapbook Sunday, Today we get to show you our Double Layouts.
I am sure that all 8 of us Demonstrators from around the world will have
some AWESOME layouts to share with you <3


My layout was from a class I did almost 12 months ago that I have not shared yet!
I was in Brisbane when my son was having some surgery and I had to borrow some
products from a local demonstrator Ann Lewis that I had known online for while
BUT never met in person...
She was having this class so I went along to have a break from all the hospital goings on!!!




Now I never scrap without my photos... so this was a little bit of a challenge for me.
BUT I pulled on my Big Girl Panties (LOL) and created this layout...
AND until today it did not have any photos on it...
LUCKY for me my Brother POPPED the question AGAIN on Australia Day, while he was away at Stanage Bay, Queensland... It was a total surprise to his girlfriend.
So I stole these photos from his FB page.






We used the products from Tropical Chic range...
3 x different designer series papers and then Stamped Randomly over Soft Sea Foam
We used a small stamp to create the border along the top and bottom
AND the Stamparatus to Stamp our word TIMES on the back of our DSP.
Then we stamped some leaves in Garden Green on Whisper White
Some flowers in Blushing Bride and Bermuda Bay.
We used the Tropical Thinlits to cut these out and add to our layout.
We also used the word AMAZING which we cut out of Blushing Bride DSP
As well as the Butterfly from Blushing Bride DSP.



Photo have been updated now, Sorry to those of you who saw the dodgy ones.

I am still to journal on this layout...
BUT I need to tell you why he had to re propose???
You see my Brother John and his now fiance were engaged when they were very young,
BUT things didn't go to plan BACK THEN...

ANYWAY Love always finds a way back, and 4 yrs ago they reconnected after
they both spent the last 16yrs very miserable with their respective partners.
So fast forward to Australia Day weekend...They are now engaged again.
AND getting married 5 yrs and 1 day to the day after they reconnected.
CANNOT WAIT FOR NOVEMBER 9, 2019
Gotta love a LOVE story <3

 

Thanks for checking out my blog post, up next is Colleen Johnson




Please leave me some LOVE in the comment box below
and I will reply to you in the coming days...
Cheers Shaz

2 comments:

  1. Exciting to have a wedding to look forward to. Everything happens for a reason so these photos worked out perfectly for your layout. It was worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.