Thursday 20 June 2019

Scrapbooking Global - June Blog Hop - Birthday and Parties



Welcome to Scrapbooking Global June Blog Hop,
there are 17 talented  Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from
around the world joining us today.

This month's theme was picked by our Guest Designer Marga Bultena....
Birthdays and Parties is such a great theme.











You may have just joined me from Delys Cram's Blog
Delys is one of our Talented Creative Design Team Members.
Scrapbooking Global and the Blog Hop could not be run
without this team, these ladies help me all the time...
Please give them all a HUGE shoutout!!!
 


I am absolutely positive that Delys will have something truly AMAZING on her blog.
Now that you are here, I have a couple of brand new products to showcase.
I am also using a couple that carried over to the 2019/2020 Catalogue.


I started with the Dinoroar DSP, I cut out some of the dinosaurs as I didn't buy
the stamps or the dies... I just wanted to see what I could do with the paper
without the rest of the suite.


I absolutely LOVE this paper, and I am sure that if you have any lil men in your life
they will love it too!!! The photos I will put on this layout is of a friend's lil boy
who just celebrated his First Birthday.

 BUT you will see that I use the inside mats for the
Tropical Chic framelits so that I am not wasting paper.
I not only do this on my scrapbooking layouts BUT I do it on my cards as well.
Saves me paper and all those extra layers.




Next I made some of the cut out dinosaurs dimensional with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Some I just stuck straight to the paper.
Don't you agree that this DSP is just so cute?




I used the new lettering for this title... I think this font is so versatile!!!



Bugger it is blurry I will have to take a photo with the camera, that will have to be later.

Up next is Marga Bultena
Seen as though she chose this theme I am pretty positive that
Marga will have created a masterpiece, I cannot wait to see it!!!


Here is a list of all the participants of the Blog Hop for you to follow along
If for some reason this link is broken.

Please leave me some love in the comment box below
Thank you for Hopping along with me and the rest of this creative bunch.
Cheers Shaz







5 comments:

  1. such a cute design! I just love this new set... TFTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Sharon. Very cute. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sharon I wasnt going to get this DSP but I am now! Lovely LO. Ive just got the new Alphabet dies and love love love them too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design! I can't wait to use this DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is adorable and fun for kids. Thanx for showing us the coordinating stamp set, I would not have noticed that, great tip!

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.