Thursday 15 August 2019

Scrapbooking Global Blop Hop - Back to School






Thank you for joining us for Scrapbooking Global August Blog Hop - Back to School.
This theme was picked by our Guest Designer - Elizabeth Ruth (Beth Rush)
Beth loves Scrapbooking and I am sure that she will have created something
truly special as a momento of her kids going back to school.
We have 12 talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators creating their very own
Back to School Scrapbook layouts please join us on the hop.
Follow along with the NEXT button at the bottom of the post.




You may have joined me from Sara Levin blog, 
where she always creates a very unique design with Stampin' Up! products.
I know she was saying yesterday that she was creating her layout, I did mine today.

I am not scrapbooking photos of my children as I would have to go looking through all 
the photo boxes to find their photos...So it is my cousin's daughter again.

Ella started Prep this year and she is LOVING it!!!

I was really worried about what papers I would use for Ella's photos as her uniform
is ORANGE... Not one of my favourite colours to scrap with...
BUT I do love what I did with her photos...
Not much stamping done on this layout, Just one of the lil pixie with the quill in her hand
(see photo at the top of the page) and I added a close up pic below too.

You will find this image in the Cling Stamp Set New Wonders, this set
is a HOST set which you can purchase when you have an in home presentation
or place an order over $250.


I coloured this lil cutie patootie with our Blends
Hair - So Saffron Combo
The DSP which matched perfectly to the photo was See A Silhouette 
which is so brightly coloured with lots of abstract designs...
Which one do you think I chose???


LOVE this geometric pattern on this DSP... Perfectly matched Ella's photo.
This layout consists mainly of DSP and Cardstock to complete it.
Very simple, BUT that is what I LOVE most about our products.

I added a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock that I embossed with the new Scripty 3D  
embossing folder to just add some dimension behind Ella's handwritten name.
I added a very small border of Pacific Point cardstock behind the group photo

I also added some cut out letters from Night of Navy cardstock with the Layering Alphabet dies so that we could remember that Ella was in Prep, not that she would let you forget!
Isn't she just the cutest lil one...Soon to be 5 where did that time go?


This layout is very bold, it matches Ella's personality perfectly.

I have blanked out the other children's faces in the photo for their anonymity
and to protect their privacy, AND which school they attend.

 
Well I do hope that you liked what I created for Back to School theme,
I almost used the new DSP Follow You Art BUT I am pleased I stuck with my original plan.
I cannot wait to see Beth's design as well as all of our other talented scrapbookers.



Up next is Diana Ball she has created a great layout with new products
from the Upcoming Holiday catalogue, such a cute layout!!!

https://acrowningcreation.com/2019/08/scrapbook-global%E2%80%A6p-back-to-school/

Please follow the Hop by clicking on the NEXT button and you will follow
along withall of us who are participating....
OR if the link is broken please follow along with the list below.

If you love Scrapbooking and Stampin' Up! products you should join us
over at the Scrapbooking Global - Stampin' Up! FB group.
This group is open to anyone, whether you are a Stampin' Up! Demo or not.
There is so much inspiration over there...Come ask to join, answer a couple of questions.

6 comments:

  1. I really like the bold papers, perfect for your photos. I especially love that you added her hand written name tag, so cute! adorable stamp set too! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth, the photo fitted perfectly with those papers.
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  2. Cute page for sweet Ella! Your designer paper choice is perfect. The way you've used it has me thinking of a littles art project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she is pretty sweet!!! Ohhh I cannot wait to see Sara <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.