Thursday 19 December 2019

Scrapbooking Global December Holiday Theme Blog Hop





 Welcome to Scrapbooking Global December Blog Hop.
I cannot believe that we are so close to the end of the year....
Which can only mean one thing...Holidays and Christmas.

You may have just hopped from Sara Levin's Blog to my blog.
This month it's Sara Levin turn to choose a theme for our Blog Hop.
Sara choose Holiday Theme...It's my FAVOURITE time of the year.
So to be able to create a Scrapbooking layout about Christmas,
I am sooo excited to see all the lil children's faces when they see Santa AND 
when they open all those presents under the tree it is just MAGIC!!!

Thank you for everything you do behind the scenes Sara
in regards to the running of  Scrapbooking Global Blog Hops 
every month... Thanks again <3


 

 I have been doing a bit of colouring with our Blends, so I decided to create a layout
that uses some of the stamped images that I have coloured.
The layout started with Santa from Holly Jolly Christmas...
AND then I had the Stockings from the dies...


Another stamp set and punch that I used was the Christmas Gleaming set
I stamped out the detailed baubles and coloured them in some of the 
colours that I had used on Santa and his presents.



I rounded the corners of a piece of Poppy Parade to make a
border around my corner rounded photos of my Cousin's 2 Daughters
Ella and Hannah that I look after throughout the year.
 This layout is relatively easy...just some colouring <3

We are so lucky that Stampin' Up! create so many GORGEOUS products
to keep us creating with NEW products throughout the year.
If you want some of these products you will need to place an order
BEFORE Dec 31 via my online store.
 

That's it from me, I hope that you liked what I created.
Up NEXT is Sherry Roth, Sherry always creates a Mini Album for Christmas....
Sooo I am wondering if that is what she will share with use today.
We will have to just wait and see <3
WHATEVER it is It will be Beautiful <3


https://stampedtreasures.com/scrapbooking-global-december-2019-blog-hop

Click on the NEXT button and you will continue onto Sherry's Blog
and then the rest of all the Blog Hop participants...
If for some reason the link is broken, follow along with
the complete at the end of my Blog Post

Please leave me some LOVING in the form of a comment in the box below.
<3 And please also leave some LOVE for the rest of the participants.

Products used on this layout
Holly Jolly Christmas Cling Stamp 150471
Jolly Season Dies 150648 
Christmas Gleaming Cling Stamp Set 150464
 Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack 150647
Blends
 Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels 150457

I will be back later with the complete list of Blends...
Sorry I just ran out of time <3



DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE CLEARANCE RACK 
AND THE DISCOUNTED PRODUCTS
as well as RETIRING FAVOURITES Hurry as these won't last 


Until I am back next month, I hope that you have
A Very Merry Christmas and Wonderful start of your New Year.

9 comments:

  1. Love the baubles at the top framing that awesome greeting! Great colouring and I love the rounded corners. Just perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia, Those Baubles are just so beautiful. They had to be used as a frame <3
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  2. I like the different elements you added - especially like the rhinestones on the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda, I just felt like they needed something a bit blingy.
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  3. So many terrific embellishments for this fun page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cynthia, I just loved playing with these sets.
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  4. A beautiful layout using some gorgeous bundles. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Libby, Too many quite stamp sets this Christmas catalogue.
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  5. Thank you Caz, Yes Santa is perfect!!
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.