Thursday 16 January 2020

Scrapbooking Global January 2020 New Beginnings Blog Hop



How can it be the middle of January 2020 already, which can only mean one thing.
It's Scrapbooking Global - Stampin' Up! Blog Hop day...
We hold a Monthly Blog Hop the 3rd Thursday of the Month with a theme picked
by one of our talented
Creative Design Team of 8 Creative Scrapbookers
from all over the world.


Scrapbooking Global - Stampin' Up! is a group of like minded Scrapbooking Lovers
who use Stampin' Up! products in their Scrapbook Albums...
If you wish to join the 5,800 other members of the group join our FB group here
This month it is Cynthia McQueen's turn to pick a theme
for us to create a Scrapbook Layout that fits that description.
This month Cynthia picked New Beginnings as her theme...
There are 12 of here today Hopping along to this theme, please make sure you follow the
Hop all the way through...So many Talented and Creative Designers around the world.






You may have joined me from Sara Levin's Blog or you may be starting with me,
I hope we inspire you to start Scrapbooking for the first time or continue
your Scrapbooking journey...
I am so excited to announce that my Son Jeffrey popped the question to his Beautiful Girlfriend (now Fiance) on her Birthday. I was SO SURPRISED, I said is that what I think it is? When they showed me the ring, via FB Video Messenger

BUT I am SOOO happy that Jeff has found that someone who ROCKS his world.
You both deserve all the happiness in the world Congratulations





So of course I had to scrap those photos for New Beginnings theme.
If you follow my Blog you may have seen this layout I did earlier in the week for another
Blog Hop which I hadn't added a title to until today.
Today I created the opposite page...That I only finished at Midday today.

Aren't they the cutest Newly Engaged LOVEBIRDS, don't you agree?

The photos are from the proposal just taken on a phone so they are not the best quality.I will have to do something about that....We will have to do an Engagement Photo Shoot!

So I kept with the same design as I did on Tues with the vibrant Pigment Sprinkles
of Daffodil Delight sprinkles and DSP from Bird Ballad
and the FREE Sale-A-Brations DSP Golden Honey Specialty DSP.


 



My layout is using SAB (Sale-A-Bration) FREE product Golden Honey Speciality DSP
 FREE PRODUCTS are available with any $90 during Sale-A-Bration.



I love these sprinkles, they make everything so vibrant...
I cut out some of the bee hive to make a mask, then spritzed and added sprinkles.
The Detailed Bee Dies have bee dies that match the
FREE SAB Golden Honey Speciality DSP, so I cut a few bees out of the paper.

The only extra thing I added that wasn't on the last layout was the
Diecut Circle Swirl from the Painted Poppies & Painted Labels Bundle
Then the sentiment "These are the Moments we'll look back on with Joy" is from
the matching Peaceful Moments Stamp Set that is part of this Beautiful 

Suite of Peaceful Poppies Bundle


https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/product/153938/peaceful-poppies-suite-bundle-english

Here is the finished layout...With machine stitching to match the other page.
I have a hidden pocket at the back for the journalling of all the Engagement Proposal.
I actually think Laura was as SHOCKED as me too!!!




Hope you liked my layout, I am very happy with the Double Layout now that I have a title
on both pages... I think it is very fitting, don't you?


UP next is Sharni Haines, Sharni always knocks us over with her creativity...
I am sure today will be NO exception...Hit the NEXT button to get to her blog.
If for some reason the NEXT button doesn't work, there is a complete list of Blog Hop 

at the end of my Blog Post so that you can find your way through all 12 Hoppers.


https://www.sharnihaines.com/post/scrapbooking-global-january-2020-blog-hop-new-beginnings

Thank you for following the Hop, can you please leave me some LOVE in the form of a comment in the box below and I will reply to your comments over the next couple of days.

Cheers Shaz

9 comments:

  1. What a stunning double LO Sharon! Absolutely love love love it!! Im so pleased for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeal!! I LOVE your page Sharon! And so cute and clever with the sentiment....these bees are gorgeous as is your application to the page. Congrats to your son and future daughter in law! Busy times ahead! I now need to go and play with my Pigments and order those BEES!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharni, I cannot beelieve you don't own these bee dies <3 I love my pigments <3
      Yes exciting times ahead <3
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  3. What a fabulous new beginning for your son!! Congratulations. And, you've created beautiful pages to remember the excitement of the engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me tell you something...

    This might sound pretty creepy, and maybe even a little "strange"

    BUT what if you could simply hit "PLAY" to listen to a short, "musical tone"...

    And suddenly bring MORE MONEY to your LIFE??

    What I'm talking about is BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

    Do you think it's too EASY?? Think this couldn't possibly be for REAL?!?

    Well then, I'll be the one to tell you the news.

    Many times the largest miracles in life are the EASIEST!!!

    In fact, I'm going to PROVE it to you by letting you PLAY a REAL "magical abundance tone" I've produced...

    You simply click "PLAY" and you will start having more money come into your life... starting pretty much right away...

    TAP here to play this mysterious "Miracle Money Tone" as my gift to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.