Wednesday 1 April 2020

Self Isolation Creation - Covid-19 CASE your favourite fellow Stampin' Up! Demo



Welcome to Studio Shabaz - CreativeMe68

Yesterday I decided that I wanted to showcase a fellow Stampin' Up! Demo,
by CASEING her design... Monica Formosa created this card for  
 
Isn't it a BEAUTIFUL CARD?

So I decided that I that I would create something similar for Colour Inkspiration CI #74
Using the colour palette Night of Navy, Whisper White, Basic Gray and Mango Melody.
So during a Zoom Meeting where I was crafting with my fellow team members 
I created this basic card....BUT I wasn't happy with it....

So typical of me I had to keep adding stuff to it....





Cut some of the border die in Mango Melody add to the middle panel
and I also added some of the die cut pieces in Basic Gray
behind the flower which I had to pull off and stick it back on.
AND finally I was happy with my card.

I then added some of that border die on the inside of my card.


To create the flower I stamped the Lily with Versamark on Watercolour paper,
added clear embossing powder and Heat emboss.
Next I used Mango Melody Re-Inker to watercolour the flower with an aqua painter.
Next I added Night of Navy Re-inker to add some more colour to the flower.


So happy with this card, I do hope that I have done Monica's card justice <3

The card design was from Emma Goddard - Coastal Crafter in the UK
It was an online tutorial BUT I can't remember which group it was from.

Now my challenge to you is to CASE your favourite fellow Stampin' Up! Demo
and use this hashtag #covid19casedsucards and tag the Stampin' Up! Demo.

Thanks for joining me, I look forward to your comments and your creations
Until next time <3 Cheers Shaz



If you LOVE Scrapbooking like me, follow the link to purchase the PDF's for
Come Sail Away Scrapbooking Layouts - Released TODAY April 1




http://studioshabazcreativeme68.blogspot.com/p/scrappin-on-go.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.