Sunday 31 May 2020

Ink & Share Scrapbook May Blog Hop


Sneak Peak



Welcome to Ink and Share Scrapbook May Blog Hop - Personal Choice.
Hello Everyone, I cannot believe that we are at the end of May
So this can only mean one thing June is just around the corner..
June means a Brand New Catalogue...
For me that means I need to add ink to some of the stamp sets that I have brought
throughout 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue and have NEVER seen ink!!

The stamp set and dies that I chose to use today is Love You To Pieces
and the co-ordinating dies Puzzle Pieces...PLUS other un-inked stamps

This is a set that I kept telling myself that I didn't need, BUT I kept seeing so many
inspiring layouts using this set that in May of this year I decided to buy it!!!
So inspiration is where I started this layout... I blatantly CASED Linda Dalke <3
BUT I added something that I had seen in the soon to be RELEASED Annual catalogue
PG 75, until June 3 we cannot show you the inside of the catalogue.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156809294243872&set=g.1204438373008307&type=1&theater&ifg=1

 
Firstly I gathered some similar colours to Linda, all the Greys and Blues.
Gray Granite, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Sahara Sand, Seaside Spray and Pacific Point.

First I stamped the stitched heart from Photopolymer Stamp Set Heartfelt across
the middle of my layout in 2 rows with Pacific Point.
I added some ink in places over the background stamp Handwritten
and just touched it lightly in varying places over the backgound
Next I started to add all the splotches of colour similar to Linda's
I just kept adding until I was happy with how it looked...
The splotches come from the stamp set
Geared Up Garage
So Happy that it is carrying over into 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue
RELEASED June 3, cannot wait!!!

Next I added some hearts from Love You To Pieces Cling Stamp Set
using Smoky Slate and Pacific Point Inks.
Then I added the puzzle piece from Love You to Pieces stamp set stamped
in Pacific Point over the whole of the splotches, writing and hearts.
I do LOVE this whole grungy type look to a layout <3
I chose a photo of my Brother and I at my Daughter's Wedding...
I absolutely LOVE my Brother with all of my heart and
he keeps me calms my nerves and helps me hold it all together <3
Hearts had to feature in this layout,  so I had use Heartfelt Stamp Set too


The very next thing I did was added some of these splotches to a scrap piece
of Whisper White cardstock and then added the hearts again and
stamped the words Thanks for Keeping Me Together from Love You To Pieces set
then I ran it through the die cutting machine to cut it into small puzzle pieces
Then I rang a piece of Smoky Slate with the same die to create the background.
I cut a Heart from the Be Mine Stitched Dies and added it over the top.
Then I stamped Pacific Point ink on Pacific Point Cardstock to stamp Love You
and then I diecut it out and used dimensionals to pop it up.

I do LOVE how it turned out...Hope you enjoyed my process too <3
This photo is not the best, I have so much trouble with lighting...
will upload a new one in the morning


Up next is Kristie, who is an avid scrapbooker so I cannot wait to see what she
creates with this theme...

Thanks for joining me and the others for this hop, hope you found some inspiration.
Thank you for hoping along with us, please remember to leave me some LOVIN in the
form of a comment and let me know what you thought <3

Cheers Shaz

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty page, Sharon! I love the blue and white theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristie <3 Love this layout too <3 Cheers Shaz

      Delete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.