Tuesday 24 November 2020

The Spot #138 - Sketch Challenge



 


Welcome to The Spot - Challenge #138 Sketch Challenge
I Love the intereptations of the other design team members...see them here...
I thought I would keep it very much the same as the sketch...
expect I added layers upon layers of outline circles.
I did this using a variety of circular dies in our Annual and August-Dec catalogue.
The first dies I used were Tasteful Labels dies and
then our smallest scalloped die in the Layering Circles dies.
I LOVE the idea of spotlighting a certain part of a card...



I created this card with Forever Blossoms and Artistry Blooms DSP...
I decided after the fact of making the card to add some Glimmer Paper
so I had to get creative and mitre my corner to make it fit the card base...

I also used the Glimmer Paper for behind the sentiment which is from
the BRAND NEW product Many Messages which you will find in the Jan - June 2021 Catty.



Such pretty paper that Glimmer paper, it doesn't look as pretty here in these photos as
what it does in real life <3

I hope that you like this sketch too and join us and post your card
to the this link...Looking forward to your creations <3


Winners will be announced NEXT Week...
Cheers Shaz

 


 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.