Tuesday 15 December 2020

The Spot #141 - Last Minute Gift Ideas

 Welcome to The Spot -  for Inspiration and Weekly Cardmaking Challenges



I created a card with a gift tag with a gift card hidden inside...
Using products from Wonder of the Season Suite including the DSP
Wishes and Wonder Bundle, Wonder of the Season Memories and More Card Pack.

 



 I used a Pretty Peacock Cardstock base card and added Whisper White panel that
I stamped with Pretty Peacock and the leaves.
I die cut the Gold with the North Pole Wonder dies behind the North Pole stamped image.
I don't know what the fold of the card is called BUT it is very simple to make.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.