Thursday 17 February 2022

Scrapbooking Global - Stampin' Up! February 2022 Blog Hop - Happy Birthday


 Sneak Peak of My Birthday layout

 


 Welcome everyone to Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop for February....
We would LOVE to get more of our community creating Scrapbooking
and joining our monthly Blog Hops...
If you are not part of the Scrapbooking Global - Stampin' Up! Group join us here.



Julia Quinn is our Creative Design Team Member who picked this month's theme.
Her layout is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING, Very Vintage <3
Happy Birthday Julia <3


 
 

February is my birthday month too so Julia's theme worked perfectly
for the creatvity to flow into a block themed layout..

4 of us from the Creative Design Team have our Birthdays in February
AND I know at least one of our participants today is celebrating on Monday....




Very simple design today...
Bright Banners, Rainbows, Triangles and Chickens - What a combo!!!

 
Products I chose to use were the following from both
our Annual Catalogue and Mini Jan-June Catalogue.
As well as FREE product from Sale-A-Bration brochure.

Cardstock and Inks
Bermuda Bay
Mango Melody
Magenta Madness
Pool Party
Granny Apple Green

Stamps & Dies
Biggest Wish
Hey Birthday Chick
Birthday Chick
Party Penguins
Playful Alphabet
Stitched Triangles
 
Sale-A-Bration FREE products
Sunshine & Rainbows DSP
 
How do you start your layouts???
Do you follow a Sketch or a Layout that you have saved from Pinterest.
This morning I started my layout, finished it before going to the DR's
BUT didn't get to finish my Blog post before going LIVE.

I don't always know which design I will follow for my layout...
I just knew that I wanted a rainbow and the birthday chick stamp set.
Most times I leave my layout to the very last day as I know I don't have time
to dilly dally or keep changing my mind...SOOOOO

 I started off drawing up the box in the middle of the layout
to get my panels all in alignment...BUT
I decided that I didn't need to keep those drawn lines around each panel...
Tell me what you think? Do I need to define each box and element.

 
There was quite a lot of die-cutting for this layout
LOTS of bright and funky colours...
Lots of stamps too...


Sooo I have been rambling on,
you are probably sick of waiting so here is the completed layout...
Not much to tell you about how I made it, it is pretty self explanatory.
I hope you like my layout and you are inspired to create something similar
please share it in our Scrapbooking Global - Stampin' Up! community.




Please follow along with the NEXT button which will take you
Cheryl Taylor
If for some reason the NEXT button doesn't work follow along
with the list at the bottom of the blog post



Also please everyone some love in the form of a comment,
we LOVE creating and sharing our creations with you.
Thank you for reading my post...
Cheers Shaz

4 comments:

  1. Oh your page is such a celebration of joy and love!! I love all the overlapping banners on the top - they look just stunning!! Such a happy happy page!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun colors. So many details. This is a great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright & colorful page! I tend to follow a sketch when I create my layouts. Thanks for sharing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, I love all the bright and cheerful colours on this layout! It is a lot of fun and that chicken is super adorable!! Such a great page to celebrate birthdays ... especially for those of us celebrating this month ��

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.