Monday 11 March 2024

Crafty Collaborations - Scrapbook Sunday - Notes of Nature



Sneak Peak

 



 


 

 

 

Welcome to the Crafty Collaborations Scrapbook Sunday Blog Hop,
Crafty Collaborations is a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from throughout
the world collaborating together and sharing their creative flair.
You may have joined me from
Rochelle Laird Smith blog or you may be 
starting here with me... Thank you for joining us this month.


I LOVE not having any theme or challenge for our Crafty Collaborations Blog Hop.
It allows me to choose EXACTLY what I want to create with, not having any boundries.
I have been playing with Notes of Nature all this month, it is such a FUN set of stamps that allows you to create a collage type of background simply by using 1st, 2nd
and third generations of ink on your stamp.
I used Pebbled Path, Boho Blue and Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin' Pad to layer
all the stamped elements on top of each colour. 
I totally forgot to take a photo before I started adding all the layers.



That was all I needed to create this layout of our Son's Wedding in Oct last year.
The Cake actually isn't blue it was a purply colour BUT when I printed the photos out
this is the colour it came out.... So I decided to go with the Boho Blue 12"  x 12" Cardstock.

This long leaf die has so much detail on all the leaves, I didn't want to hide them.
 So I chose to use Scalloped Contours Dies to cut Vellum cardstock as the frame to layer the photos on over the leaves.  Laura's dress had such gorgeous leaves all over the sleeves so I thought it was very appropriate to add these leaf dies behind the frames.




It is a very simple layout BUT it has my signature layers with the leaves and flowers.
The flowers that were on a couple of leaves these are fussy cut from the DSP.

The sentiments came from the stamp set Cake Fancy in the Jan-Apr Mini Catalogue.
I also added Celebrate from Wanted To Say Dies this morning and the photos are so different in the daylight hours than when I photographed yesterday afternoon under stormy skies.
Just perfect for this layout.



Up next is the super talented Marga Bultena, with her layout.

I hope that you have enjoyed all the layouts that we shared with you today.
We have so many talented scrapbookers among us Stampin' Up! Demos
don't you agree with the AMAZING layouts here.

 Follow the rest of the participants by clicking on the list below.
Glad that you could HOP along with us today following the
Crafty Collaborations Scrapbook Sunday Blog Hop.


 I want to say a HUGE THANKS to you who visit my blog and comment it really means a lot to me.  I really do appreciate you leaving me some Lovin' in the form of a comment.
 
Being CREATIVE is not a hobby it is a way of life
Cheers Shaz


4 comments:

  1. Such an elegant design Shaz. The colours work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele Jutrisa11 March 2024 at 10:04

    Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout and all the details. It's great that your cake "matches" the Boho Blue paper. 😊 I have those stamps and dies so I'm going to be borrowing some of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE your layout. It’s extraordinary and beautiful. And I love this set with these colours. Just gorgeous. Thanks for the great inspiration again! Love Julia.

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.