Saturday 13 April 2024

Stamp 'N Hop Blog Hop - CASE The Annual Catty

 


Stamp 'N Hop Blog Hop - April 2024
CASE The Annual Catalogue.

Hello to all our fellow bloggers and hoppers out there.
I only decided this morning to join the hop, I am trying to be more organised Haha!
BUT those who know me know that I am last minute Annie.

Sooo I quickly thought what am I going to CASE from the Annual Catalogue.
I decided to go with products that are retiring and showcase them.
I LOVE Tailored Tags Dies and I really do LOVE the 2022-2024 InColors.
So I flipped until I saw something that I could make with these products.

On Pg 69 I saw the tag card with the hello on it...
I actually don't own that stamp or that punch so it was meant to be.
Flicking through the catalogue I realised that I have so many stamps
that I have not even used...




Here is my version

 


Card Base - Azure Afternoon 14.8cm x 21cm Scored at 10.5cm

Layer 1 - Azure Afternoon 14.3cm x 9.5cm, Embossed with Painted Texture 3D EF

Layer 2 - Lemon Lime Twist DSP from Masterfully Made 12' x 12"

Layer 3 - Basic White Twine from the Baker's Twine Essential Pack

Layer 4 - Basic White Tailor Made Tag Dies tied with 2022-2024 InColor Baker's Twine Pack,
stamped with Dainty Delight Cling Stamp in Flirty Flamingo Ink

Layer 5 - Best Label Punch used with all 5 InColors 2022-2024
cut in half to shadow the letters.

Layer 6 - Basic White stamped HELLO with all 5 InColors 2022-2024
Tahitian Tide, Sweet Sorbet, Starry Sky, Parakeet Party and Orchid Oasis
with the Alphabest Photopolymer Stamp


Whoops I forgot to add Bling...too late I have taken the photo.

Up next is Vickie Lou with her cute creation

 Until next time, happy crafting <3

I want to say a HUGE THANKS to you who visit my blog <3 
I really do appreciate you leaving me some Lovin' in the form of a comment.

Being CREATIVE is not a hobby it is a way of life
Cheers Shaz

 


 


 

 

3 comments:

  1. What a great take on the original Sharon? Love your bright & happy colours. Thanks so much for hopping along with Stamp n' Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright, bold version of the card Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.