Saturday 4 May 2024

National Scrapbooking Day - Weekend of Scrapbooking - Unbounded Beauty

 


Welcome to Studio Shabaz - CreativeMe68 



I will presenting 2 Scrapbooking Layouts featuring the Unbounded Beauty Suite
over the course of this weekend to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day.
BUT we (Lauren, Vicky and myself) decided that we needed it all weekend long.
6 Layouts, 3 Designers!
 
Here is our sneak peak...
My first video goes LIVE at 10am on my business page and YouTube


My layout is created with 
every NEW InColor 2024-2026 Classic Stampin Pad
and 2024-2026 Stampin' Write Markers - Petunia Pop
drawn around  varying sized Stylish Shape Dies to create interest in the background.
Using the 2 Step Stamp Hollyhock flowers with 1st and 2nd generation ink of
Petunia Pop and Pretty In Pink
stamped background images lots of flowers
different sized circles and glimmer paper.



Some of the gorgeous Designer Series Paper from Unbounded Beauty Suite torn to show the white core of the DSP and then also tearing some DSP into strips.


The 5 large flowers are 2 step stamping as well, firstly stamped in Peach Pie then
2nd generation Pretty In Pink.  I love the way the designer created the petals in the solid image to show the layers of the flower.

The 5 leaves were stamped in Shy Shamrock and then Summer Splash ink



The 6 Shy Shamrock leaves were cut from Glimmer Specialty paper.



The frame with LOVE in it is cut from Petunia Pop Glimmer Specialty Paper then the
Shy Shamrock leaves were layered over the top of it .



I hope you enjoy the video process of how this layout came together.






All supplies used in the project are linked at the end of this post.
These products can be purchased through my Stampin' Up!
® online store

I want to say a HUGE THANKS to you who visit my blog <3 
I really do appreciate you leaving me some Lovin' in the form of a comment.
 

Being CREATIVE is not a hobby it is a way of life
Cheers Shaz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.