Thursday 15 November 2018

Scrapbooking Global November 2018 Blog Hop





Welcome to Scrapbooking Global November Blog Hop Challenge - Winter Textures
This month I am the Design Team Member who picked this challenge...
Every month we have a Monthly Challenge as well as our Monthly Blog Hop.
Along with some of our Design Team Members there are
8 members of Scrapbooking Global FB group joining in this Blog Hop.
You may have just joined me from Delys Cram's blog


Winter Textures to me brings to mind snowflakes floating from the sky.
Soo of course I had to use this months exclusive set..
Snowflake Showcase - Snow is Glistening & Happiness Surrounds Stamp Sets
and Snowfall Thinlit Dies, White Velvet Sheets. 


I also added some Shimmery White Embossing Paste
to my Whisper White 12 x 12 Cardstock using a stencil
that I made when I cut out all my snowflakes..




Once my background was dry (approx 1/2hr) I cut a large circle freehand and added my photos to it and then started to layer
all the snowflakes over my background.






Here is the complete layout now with all the snowflakes made from
White Velvet Sheets and Sparkle Glimmer Paper
I really wish that you could see all that texture.





Please click the next button to see what Cheryl Taylor from UK,
has on her blog she will surely have something pretty special.
If the link is broken for whatever reason please go the end of the post
you will be able to follow everyone's blog from there.

http://cheryldiana.co.uk/scrapbooking-global-november-bh


Please leave me a lil love in the comment box.
I sure do appreciate you leaving me some love <3
Cheers Shaz


Whisper White 12 x 12 Cardstock - 144239
Sparkle Glimmer Paper - 146957White Velvet Sheets - 149619Shimmery White Embossing Paste - 145645
Snowfall Thinlit Dies - 149692
 

3 comments:

  1. Love, love your page Sharon. Very clever creating your own stencil. Gotta laugh at your silly photo - top shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time reading this blog, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.