Tuesday 29 September 2020

The Spot Challenge #130 - Sketch




Welcome to The Spot Challenge #130 - Sketch
I am absolutely LOVING being part of this group of Demonstrators from all over the globe
We all have so much fun with designing our challenge cards for you...

This one is a Sketch, Sketches make our jobs so much easier as we don't have to think.


This is a SUPER EASY Sketch, I did change it up a little.
I rotated the sketch and made it into a Window Card...
Stampin' Up! sell Window Sheets so that you can make see through cards.
I love a card when you see something else peaking out...



I used Positive Thoughts Stamp set and Nature's Thoughts Dies
I also used Prized Peony Designer Series Paper.
Layering Squares Dies which inclues both squares and scalloped squares
Night of Navy Cardstock
Silver Thread
Champagne Rhinestones

Inks
Night of Navy
Misty Moonlight
Mint Macaron

I do hope that you join us for this weeks Sketch challenge
Thank you for following along with The Spot
Cheers Shaz



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.