Tuesday 6 October 2020

The Spot Challenge #131 - Case The Designer - Sara


 


 Welcome to The Spot Challenge #131 - Case The Designer - Sara Levin
I am absolutely LOVING being part of this group of Demonstrators from all over the globe
We all have so much fun with designing our challenge cards for you...
This week we get to CASE Sara's cards from her blog


The card I have chosen to case is a Halloween card BUT I have used
the following products that co-ordinate together Celebrate Sunflowers and Sunflower Dies.

Firstly I used the same embossing folder as Sara used Parisan Flourish
I actually used Flowers for Every Occasions DSP
which I ran through the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine
then added the White ink over the embossed flourish design.




I have copied Sara's basic design elements of the wreath by using
the intricately cut Sunflower die. I cut 2 of those out of Bumble Bee Cardstock.
Layered them over the top of each other just off setting them a bit.
I added Stampin' Dimensionals between them.

Next I stamped and die cut some leaves in Garden Green to layer behind the
Sunflower Dies...Then I fussy cut one of the Sunflowers
from the back side of the blue dotty DSP, this is what I LOVE about reversible paper.
I added that flower over the top of the ribbon...

Next I stamped my sentiment and then created 2 banners to go together,
Using my bone folder to create some dimension I then layered them together.
I LOVE the dimension that Sara gave to her banners...So I definately CASED that!


Finally I added some Wink of Stella to all of large Sunflowers and then
flicked some Wink all over my card... I love the glisten of the gold.

Well I hope you enjoyed my CASE of Sara's Halloweeen Card
Here is your chance to enter with your case of one of Sara's too - Enter here

Thank you for following along with The Spot
Cheers Shaz







1 comment:

  1. Great CASE, Sharon! I love the way you took the original card and made it totally different and yet the same.

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.