Thursday 17 October 2024

OCTOBER 17th 2024 HOP THEME: Sketches- Crafter's Secret Design Tool - Regal Winter

 

Sneak Peak







Welcome to New @ SU, We are a group of Stampin' UP! Demonstrators
from all over the world and we LOVE Showcasing what is NEW at SU. 
October 17th 2024 Blog Hop Theme is Sketches - Crafter's Secret Design Tool
we are following the sketches on page 16 of the Mini Catalogue Sept - Dec 24





You may have joined me from Angie McKenzie from Nature's INKspirations
OR started the hop with me, Thanks for checking out my creation.
I chose to use this sketch below to create a card for this challenge
with the Regal Winter Suite on page 34 & 35.
I love the colours in this suite and it may not be a Christmas themed suite 
BUT I have seen so many beautiful designs with this paper.





Sketches allow us to use this is as a guide for our design.
I chose the cardstock colours that were in my DSP.
This is a heavily laden card design with many layers.

Card Base - Basic White Thick Cardstock
Layer 1 - Pretty Peacock
Layer 2 - Lost Lagoon Embossed with Distressed Tile Embossing Folder and distressed.
Layer 3 - Regal Winter Die Cut with Nested Essentials Dies and distressed.
Layer 4 - Regal Winter Die Cut with Regal Flora Dies 
and distressed.
Layer 5 - Moody Mauve Die Cut with Stylish Shape Dies 
and distressed.
Layer 6 - Moody Mauve Die Cut with Regal Flora Dies.
Layer 7 - (3) Basic White Stamped with Regal Flora Leaf in Lost Lagoon 2nd generation.
Layer 8 - (3) Basic White Stamped with Regal Flora in Moody Mauve 2nd generation with Blackberry Bliss around the outside edge.
Layer 9 - 
Basic White Stamped with Regal Flora in Moody Mauve 3rd generation.
Layer 10 - Basic White Stamped with Regal Flora in Pretty Peacock.
Layer 11 - Regal Foiled Adhesive Backed Dots





Up Next is Loni


All Supplies used in this project are linked at the end of the post.
These products can be purchased in my Stampin' Up! Online Store

I want to say a HUGE THANKS to you who visit my blog <3
I really do appreciate you leaving me some Lovin' in the form of a comment.
Being CREATIVE is not a hobby it is a way of life.

Cheers Shaz



5 comments:

  1. Rich and regal, this is a lovely way to send thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cluster design, Sharon! Especially the stitched circle with the die cut. Thanks for sharing this!💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! We used the same sketch but our cards are so different! Love the rich colours and the distressed details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness! This is absolutely gorgeous, Sharon! Those colours together are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.