Sunday 13 October 2024

Crafty Collaborations Scrapbook Sunday - Christmas Day FUN - Reindeer Days Scrapbooking Kit

 


Sneak Peak






Welcome to the Crafty Collaborations Scrapbook Sunday Blog Hop,
Crafty Collaborations is a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from throughout
the world collaborating together and sharing their creative flair.

You may have joined me from Marga Bultena or
you may be starting here with me, Thank you for joining us this month.


I LOVE not having any theme or challenge for our Crafty Collaborations Blog Hop.

It allows me to choose EXACTLY what I want to create with, not having any boundries.
I hope that you have enjoyed all the layouts that we shared with you today.
We have so many talented scrapbookers among us Stampin' Up! Demos
don't you agree with the AMAZING layouts here.



I chose to use the leftovers from the Reindeer Days Scrapbooking Kit, I cut all the papers
according to Stampin' Up! Cutting Guides that come in the complete kit. 
 I reckon I would easily have enough to create at least another 2 layouts.
I am a gutter (cut away of all the extra layers of paper)
and this way it allows me to get more layers to use on other layouts. 

 
These cutting guides make it so easy to follow for a beginner to avid crafter 
OR those of you who are just starting out into Scrapbooking.
Just think of Scrapbooking as a bigger version of a card.


I found this sketch on Pinterest so that is what I based my layout on.






I chose to use some of the elements from A Little Bit Festive Specialty Designer Series Paper
and Reindeer Days Memories and More Card Pack to add to this layout.
Also I die cut Baby Eloise out of Basic White Cardstock with the Mini Alphabet Dies.
AND retired Gold Thread for the bows on the stockings.


Follow the rest of the participants by clicking on the list below.

Glad that you could HOP along with us today following the
Crafty Collaborations Scrapbook Sunday Blog Hop.

Up Next is Donna

I want to say a HUGE THANKS to you who visit my blog and comment it really means a lot to me.  I really do appreciate you leaving me some Lovin' in the form of a comment.

 
Being CREATIVE is not a hobby it is a way of life

Cheers Shaz



1 comment:

  1. Love this!! What a fantastic page and your gorgeous girl will be amazing when you get the photos! Love the way you've used another sketch for the kit - so clever and awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.