Wednesday 4 September 2024

Let's Craft Together -Sept 2024 - CASE The Catalogue Challenge


 

Thank you for joining us for this month’s Let’s Craft Together blog hop. We are a group of
multi-cultural Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators in Australia who have developed a strong friendship though our love of stamping and our admiration of each other’s style of crafting.


This is my 1st Blog Hop with these talented demonstrators.
Each month, one of us takes turn to set a blog hop challenge,
where we share our creativity with others through our blog hops.
Be sure to hop along to them all, for lots of creative inspiration.
You may have joined me from Nancy's Blog





It is Julia Quinn's turn to challenge us this month.
She has chosen CASE The Catalogue Challenge, which is soo cool
as today the Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue went LIVE to everyone.

I just had to use my FAVOURITE Suite out of this catalogue, Regal Winter.
Check out page 34 &35, look at those GORGEOUS colours.
BUT I won't be CASEing any of those cards, instead
I will be CASEing the large white card in the middle of pg 62.





I don't own that stamp set that is featured so I used the floral images of Regal Flora.
The card pictured has very light background image stamped with Smoky Slate ink
then stamped florals in Memento Ink and images coloured with blends.

So I chose to use Bubble Bath Ink for the flowers
and 2nd generation Pretty Peacock Ink for the leaves.
I decided to step it up a notch by adding flowers stamped in Berry Burst Ink
and diecut these 3 flowers with complimentary Regal Foiled Adhesive Dots.
I chose to use the same Forever Plaid 3D Embossing Folder in the background.
Layered that directly to the Basic White Cardbase.

I die cut 2 separate label tags from the Regal Winter 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper and
Regal Distressed Patterns 12" x 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper
and then cut them to size to add the sentiment.  Look at the detail on that die.



AND you have another border outline die to use on another project,
see what I did with that at the end of this post.

Added the sentiment from Textured Floral with Versamark and
White Embossing Powder on the Pretty Peacock Designer Series Paper.
Behind the "Birthday Blooms for you" sentiment I used the ribbon
that comes as part of this AMAZING Regal Winter suite collection.
It is just so regal - Blackberry Bliss and Gold Textured Ribbon.

I added a couple of stamped images on the envelope to continue the flow of this card
from the outside of the envelope right through to the insert of the card.
I used the "Wishing I was there to give you a hug" sentiment with Pretty Peacock Ink.



I hope you liked my CASEd card..Coming up next in the Blog Hop is Michele

Make sure you keep hopping to see LOTS of amazing inspiration.
Be sure to hop along to the other blogs in this hop for more creative inspiration and to see how the other Design Team Members interpreted this challenge. Click on the names below.

 
 
 
All Supplies used in this project are linked at the end of the post.
These products can be purchased in my
Stampin' Up! ® online store

I want to say a HUGE THANKS to you who visit my blog <3 
I really do appreciate you leaving me some Lovin' in the form of a comment.

Being CREATIVE is not a hobby it is a way of life

Cheers Shaz



5 comments:

  1. Pretty card Sharon. Love the look of those label tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful case! Love the floral touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you made the layout your own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool!! Love the different colours and ways you've varied from the starting point - great CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty cards! The two tone label looks amazing

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.