Thursday 19 September 2024

New at SU - Better With Bundles - Hang An Ornament


 

 Sneak Peak


 


 

 

 Welcome to New at SU! -  Better With Bundles - Sept - Dec Mini Catalogue.
We are a group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from all over the world.
We LOVE showcasing what is NEW at SU - Stampin' Up!

You may have joined me from Ximena Morales

 

I chose to use the Hang An Ornament Bundle pg 44, it is really FUN set.
Lots of possibilities with this set... You can just use the stamp on it's own.
OR you can use both the stamp and dies which I combined with another set.
This card could be recreated multiple times to do batch stamping.
I chose to use a much LOVED retired product for ease of alignment.
I did have a slight bit of misalignment with the top of the bauble and lining up the die.
So I just die cut a heap of baubles and then stamped them in the Stamparatus.

I diecut a heap of baubles, see the 3 dots they are perforation marks so that
you can either leave it in the aperture or pull it out.
As you can see in the next photo I chose to take it out.




Next I stamped the pine tree branches from the (OE) Golden Greenery with
Garden Green in both 1st and 2nd generation ink concentration.
Then I ran it through the Fern 3D Embossing Folder.




Stamping the images in the Stamparatus, sadly a retired product.
This tool in my opinion is the best tool EVER for stamp alignment. 
Perfect for stamping multiply images with out fear of missing some ink of the image 
you simply re ink the stamp and stamp again perfect placement everytime.



See perfect stamped image in Real Red.



I also stamped the pine tree image in Garden Green and then used a blending brush
with Old Olive ink to give it some more defination.




You can see here some of the dies that I have used for the Hang An Ornament card.



I actually took these photos of the next card I created as I forgot to take them
of the process of the first card...
So my finished card is very different to these photos above..
The card base is Old Olive
The Gold thread is Gold & Silver Trim Combo pack another (OE) product
And the Embellishments are Cherry Cobbler and Pearl Adhesive Backed Berries





Coming up next is Angie McKenzie


All Supplies used in this project are linked at the end of the post.
These products can be purchased in my
Stampin' Up! ® online store

I want to say a HUGE THANKS to you who visit my blog <3 
I really do appreciate you leaving me some Lovin' in the form of a comment.

Being CREATIVE is not a hobby it is a way of life

Cheers Shaz

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the clean look that has lots of fun details to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, Sharon! and great instructions too. Thank you for sharing this!💕

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.