Thursday 19 September 2024

Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop - Sept 19th 2024 - Anything Goes

 

 

 

Sneak Peak of a layout of my Son...



Welcome to Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop - Sept 19th - Anything Goes.
Scrapbooking Global - Stampin' Up! FB group consists of over 11,000 members.
Some of these are demonstrators from all over the world who all LOVE to scrapbook
and document their everyday lifestyle for generations to enjoy into the future. 

We welcome anyone who wants to be inspired.
We are trying to encourage EVERYONE to join in the HOP's every month.
We prefer that you do have a Blog so that you can join the hop every month.
BUT you don't have to have a blog to participate in these monthly challenges.
You can upload a photo to the Album of the Month after 2pm AEDT.
You can JOIN Scrapbooking Global - Stampin' Up! FB group here



 

 


You may have joined me from Elaine Wheeler Wright's Blog
I am sure that Elaine has created an AMAZING layout.

I am the Designer for this month's Challenge - Anything Goes.
So you had the opportunity to use whatever products you like.
I chose to use the Changing Leaves 3D Hybrid Embossing Folder.
This embossing folder allows you to cut and emboss all at the same.

I stamped my images first then run them through the embossing folder, you can line
them up perfectly inside the folder.  I added some blended ink over the whole image.



Viola, you get a perfectly stamped, cut and embossed image




All the leaves that you see used on this layout come from Changing Leaves Bundle.
EXCEPT the Wild Wheat stamped leaves, they come from the You Are Beautiful Stamp Set



I also chose to use the Adoring Hearts Hybrid 3D Embossing Folder
to create the embossed hearts for this layout.



Up next is Melva Peters she hasn't created a layout in a while BUT is enjoying
getting back into Scrapbooking and Blog Hops.

I hope that you enjoy all the different layouts that have been created today.
We will be back again NEXT Month on 17th Oct with a challenge for you.

Please be sure to follow the
rest of the participants by clicking on the list below.
Hop all the way around and leave some LOVIN' in the form of a comment.

All Supplies used in this project are linked at the end of the post.
These products can be purchased in my
Stampin' Up! ® online store

I want to say a HUGE THANKS to you who visit my blog <3 
I really do appreciate you leaving me some Lovin' in the form of a comment.

Being CREATIVE is not a hobby it is a way of life

Cheers Shaz

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE those leaves in blue! And the color scheme goes so well with the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Sharon, I've just the leaves bundle and can't wait to play with it

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.