Friday 23 June 2017

Showered with Love

Scrapbooking is one of my all time loves...It is a lil more time consuming than card making BUT the results speak for themselves. Here I have created a very special layout for my Daughter's Bridal Shower.

 To create this layout I started with a die to create my very own stencil, using the Eclectic Layers Thinlits and a piece of Window sheet - 142314 and Embossing Paste - 141979
 I had some spray residual leftover on my precut stencil so I used that on my layout with the embossing paste and this allowed the differing colour depths of the Berry Burst - 144089. I put this aside and allowed it to dry....PLEASE NOTE the Embossing paste dries very quickly so be sure to wash your stencils and tools off immediately as soon as your finish...



So from this blank canvas I started to create my layout using matching DSP Naturally Eclectic - 144185, along with the Eclectic Layers Thinlits - 143774. After many runs through the bigshot I had enough flowers to create my spray up the LHS side of my layout... Added some stamped flowers from Oh So Eclectic Stamp Set - 143940

After much fussing and moving things around and with the consultation of a few of my online scrapbooking buddies over at Stampin' Up Scrapbooking Global they gave me a few pointers. I was happy with the end result, I finished off my layout with a title from various Stamp Sets - Brushwork Alphabet - 141772, Window Shopping - 143265, Lovely Friends - 143763 . I added Clear Faceted Gems - 144142 to the powder pink stamped flowers.
I also saved the
triangle cut outs from the die to create some varying points of interest scattered here and there.  Here is the finished layout....
Inspiration was drawn from another scrapbooker Cheryl Algie on our group page
Thanks for popping by and I hope you have a wonderful day, leave me some love by commenting below and I will pop over to see you too.
Cheers Shaz

2 comments:

  1. Shaz this is such a gorgeous layout. I really love the texture and layers you created. I love the variegated embossing paste. Such a beautiful layout to show off your beautiful daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lou for your lovely thoughts <3 I do love this photo of us 3 Beautiful Women celebrating a wife to be...Love the embossing paste
    Thanks for the love <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.