Sunday 15 July 2018

ESAD Designer Series Paper Blog Hop




Welcome to the ESAD Designer Series Paper Blog Hop,
today is all about featuring Stampin' Up!'s Gorgeous DSP
Great promotion on at the moment Buy 3 Get 1 FREE.
Have you taken advantage of it yet?


19 Members of ESAD are hopping today, what is ESAD you ask?
ESAD is Australian and New Zealand Demonstrators who are part of FB group.
I am sure that there will be some TRULY AMAZING creations...


I used Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper, 
it is created by Photographic floral designs.
These papers have marble designs, and textured appearance on the other side.
There is also trimmable elements which I have used as frames and
journalling card.


It matched my Daughter's Bridal Shower photos perfectly.
So I created a Double Page Layout...with lots of photos.
Here is the first page
 


I used Berry Burst as my base for my double page,
then used
Petal Pink and Mossy Meadow Cardstock
for the mats which complimented the Floral DSP.
 
Here is the 2nd page.
I had to use paper clips to hold the photo down to take the photo.



In the next photo you see how many photos I added to this page...
AND I even wrote some journalling!!!

Now the complete Double Page Layout...

I didn't use very much DSP BUT I sure love the range of Designer Series Papers
that were released in the latest annual catalogue

Up next is Kim Oliver, she is so creative and I cannot wait to see what she has designed.
https://kocreationscards.blogspot.com/2018/07/esad-designer-series-paper-buy-3-get-1.html

Blog hop participant list:


Thanks for following my blog, please leave me some love
in the comment box below and I will in turn return the favour to you <3
Hope your day was AWESOME  <3

Cheers Shaz
 

27 comments:

  1. Wonderful double layout and I do love this DSP. Thanks for hopping with us and best wishes to the bride to be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Libby <3 I absolutely LOVE this DSP... My daughter will be married 3 yrs on the 21st August <3
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  2. Great project Sharon. I love that DSP, it is my favourite. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Narelle, Yes my favourite too <3
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful layout! Looks like it was a lovely bridal shower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layouts Sharon! The bright Berry Burst Base layer is a fabulous contrast to the soft DSP. Thanks for sharing! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Rochelle, Yes the pop of colour is just what this layout needed.
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  5. Sharon these are really lovely! That DSP is so pretty. What an exciting time for you and your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mandy, YES it was a very exciting time <3 She is 3 yrs married in Aug this year.
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  6. Stunning Sharon! It's so lovely to see the frame from Petal Promenade in action! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly, those frames are just soo pretty.
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  7. Beautiful layout Sharon, I love the frames you've trimmed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peta, I just love fussy cutting so they were perfect to do this around.
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Layout, Sharon. Your choice of DSP is perfect for such a special occasion. Love your chosen colour palette, it coordinates beautifully with the tones in the photographs. Thanks for sharing your wonderful project documenting such a lovely event and best wishes to the Bride to be xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Jackie <3 I knew as soon as I decided what DSP I was using I knew that I would have to Scrap Kirrily's Bridal Shower photos from 3 yrs ago...Yes well behind on so many of my albums.
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  9. Great scrapping Sharon! The dsp sets it off perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Sharon, what a great match with that lovely DSP and your daughters bridal shower. I love the flip out photo's x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kim, Yes I tried to get as many photos on these layouts as I could.
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  11. Perfect use for this beautiful paper. The frames look especially beautiful and I also love the flip out photo idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Siobhan, Love adding extra photos to a layout...those frames were just perfect for journaling and photos.
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  12. What a stunning layout Sharon. I love the interactiveness of your pages. This is the perfect marriage between pics and DSP. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lou, This DSP is just perfect for those photos <3
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  13. What a perfect DPS for this theme. I love everything about this project and it really makes me want to have a go at scrapbooking myself 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it Denise, You will not regret Memory Keeping... Nor will your family you creating everylasting memories <3 Join the group Scrapbooking Global - Stampin' Up! on FB, we have so many wonderful challenges and blog hop and inspiration central!!!
      Thank you for your kind comments
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  14. Love your lovely double layout Sharon it shows the dsp off so well.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.