Saturday 8 December 2018

Global Stamping Friends Seasonal Fun





Hello everyone, it's been a while since I joined in
with all my friends at Global Stamping Blog Hop.
Today there are 13 of us hopping...
You may have just joined me from Erica Jones Blog


The theme today is Seasonal...
Well there is nothing more seasonal to me than Poinsettia flowers,
which always means Christmas to me like.

So I kept it very simple and created a Poinsettia card
with the new set in Holiday Catalogue, Peaceful Poinsettia.
I cased it directly from the catalogue BUT added a slight twist.



Using the Detailed Poinsettia Thinlit Dies, I cut the design on the front
and then used a second template to add the colour
to the inside piece of my card with a Cherry Cobbler dauber.
Whoopsie I forgot to add a sentiment in the middle before photographing it!!!



I love how you can see the image through the cut out design before you even open the card.


You still have time to purchase this bundle (Stamp set and Thinlits Dies)
from the Holiday catalogue, BUT don't delay as there is a
sale on at the moment see the side panel.


Up next is Narelle Fasulo and she will definitely have something AWESOME to share
http://www.simplystampingwithnarelle.com/2018/12/global-stamping-friends-seasonal-fun.html
Here is the full list of hoppers in case a link is broken just click on their name
and it will direct you to the Blog.

Thanks for joining us in the Blog Hop looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Please leave me some love in the comments box below
as I sure do appreciate you taking the time.
Cheers Shaz





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love how you used the cutout to sponge on the color to the flower inside and have it peek through the front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great technique. I really wanted that set too, so beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've used this bundle and I'm so inspired. The peekaboo element really makes this card stand out.
    This was one my of favourite bundles from the Holiday Catalogue and I've only managed to have a tiny play so far. My craft room beckons! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I need to remember the peek-a-boo technique with framelits! After hopping, I really need to get downstairs to my craft studio and play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card design. I love this poinsettia die set.:)

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.