Sunday 20 January 2019

Scrapbook Sunday - Winter/December Daily


Thank you for joining us here at Scrapbook Sunday.
We are a group of Demo's from all around the globe who
have a LOVE of Scrapbooking...
You may have joined me from
Marcy Denning blog
or are starting the Hop with me. 


This month our theme is Winter/December Daily.
As I live in Central Queensland Australia we don't really get a Winter here
I have decided to go with December Daily, focusing on Dec 25 to be precise...

I got to be honest with you I really struggled to put something on paper today.
I tried to work with Pocket page Scrapbooking, which didn't go so well!!!
So then I just thought I would use the components of Santa's Workshop
Memories and More card pack and created a very simple layout.



No Stamping or Inks just Memories and More cards
and Santa's Workshop Specialty DSP and 2 photos.
Very simple I am afraid.

Just the littlest bit of fussy cutting, on all of the little elves from the DSP.
Sadly this set SOLD OUT, BUT I have lots of DSP still left over...



I used Black 12 x 12 Cardstock, which is now retired too.
The scalloped border is cut from the DSP.

Thank you for hopping along with all ten of us, please click the NEXT button to follow on
to Tina Riddle's blog... I am sure that she will have something AMAZING to share with us.


Please leave me some LOVE in the comment box below
and I will reply to you in the coming days...
Cheers Shaz

4 comments:

  1. This layout is fabulous! I know all too well the feeling of not feeling crafty but just start playing and eventually sometime comes together especially if they are as cute as those elves!! (I used that pack!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Cathy it is so frustrating!! BUT I am determined to get some pocket pages completed this year!
    It is the cutest pack, isn't it!!!
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.