Tuesday 14 May 2019

Kelly's Stamping Friends Birthday Blog Hop







Welcome to Kelly Kent's Birthday Blog Hop
We are all wishing Kelly Happy Birthday Wishes early for her Birthday tomorrow...
There are 24 of us here who have created something very special to celebrate Birthdays.
I am sure that you will all be AMAZED by the talent here today...

You are starting here with me....Shaz.
Kelly is probably expecting me to create a Scrapbooking Layout to celebrate her theme.
AND of course I DID do a layout... One with Cupcakes and Lollies
Birthday Wishes for my 1 year old Cousins daughter Hannah who I babysit every week.
OR you may have just joined me from Sandra Collett
blog, her project was COOL!!


I am using a variety of products from How Sweet It Is SUITE in the Occasions Catalogue.
I did start this layout last night at my scrapbooking classes BUT I hadn't
printed any of my photos yet!  AND OF COURSE I ran out of ink (hence the crappy photos)
That will teach me for leaving everything to the last minute...
AND I live 65klms from the nearest town, so no chance of racing out to the print them :(


Here is is how the layout started...I of course searched Pinterest for inspiration



 I would love to give credit for the inspiration BUT there was no name or link attached.Here is what I took from the above photo and gave it my lil tweak.



This is how the whole layout started...
It is funny how you can be inspired by a few lil sweet treats.


Using Sweetest Thing Stamp Set, How Sweet It is DSP, matching cardstock
the Ribbon and Sweet Pins and Tags to create this layout made it so easy.
Especially because it has Jar of Sweets Framelits Dies to cut out all the elements
from the designs on the DSP.
 

I used the Stamparatus to stamp the Happy Birthday down the side 
of the Coastal Cabana cardstock with Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
using the hinged stamping technique.
Check out this Stampin' Up! video for all the wonderful things you can do with it





I used the ribbon behind the tag as well as under the words between the cupcakes
Stamped - Make it a SWEET celebration it with Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad




I used the retired Large Number Framelits Dies to cut the 1 out of the DSP
Here is the completed layout....Sorry bout the crap photos.
See below for the real photos so I cannot wait to print them again tomorrow.




Up next is Denise Buetler, who I had the pleasure of meeting at OnStage in Auckland.
So lovely to meet someone whom I blog with on lots of different groups...
I cannot wait to see what Denise has designed.


Click on the next button to see her designs and there is a
full list of participants at the bottom of the page

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisebuetler/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F4012773%2Fentry%2Fkelly_s_stamping_friends_birthday&fbclid=IwAR2-ngLA5Rs5-s8NxbGYZ6AC02yAN4MbOTcCLtSsz30D-J83ckGCFy5bi0w

Thank you Kelly for hosting this blog hop which I took part in last year too.
It is so much fun to see the diversity of all the other participants.
Thank you for following the Hop to my page, I really hope you enjoyed my layout!!
Please leave me some LOVE in the comment box below...
Cheers Shaz


1 Kelly Kent 2 Shannon Kissane 3 Tina Gillespie 4 Monique Fielder 5 Leonie Stuart 6 Michelle Strazds 7 Mandy Depiazzi 8 Rochelle Blok 9 Narelle Simm 10 Catherine Creer 11 Lou Kitzelman 12 Sandra Collett 13 Sharon Dalton 14 Denise Buetler 15 Siobhan Fitzsimmons 16 Jan McQueen 17 Cathy Pinchbeck 18 Richelle Fletcher 19 Melissa Gifford 20 Rachael Lewsley 21 Nicole Wilson 22 Julia Quinn 23 Sheila Pybus 24 Leonie Schroder

16 comments:

  1. Amazing! I am so in awe of your scrapbooking talent, Sharon. I love seeing what you have created - always so diverse! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sharon. Your page is fantastic! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and a fabulous scrapbooking layout! Thanks for sharing! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun cards and great scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colour combo, so bright and fun, just perfect for your birthday layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun Sharon! I know I can always count on you to add some papercrafting diversity to a hop! Crappy photos or not, little Hannah is just the cutest! Thanks for being part of my birthday celebrations! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet indeed, Sharon. Love seeing a scrapbook layout in the mix and this is the perfect choice for first birthday memories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great layout for a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a perfectly fun layout for a 1st birthday party! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours and fun for a 1 yr old! Gorgeous layout and images. What a great way to celebrate a birthday hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful page to record such a special birthday, Sharon! Your Sweet mix of products compliments your photos so perfectly that it looks like that it was made for your party! I love how you've used different sizes of photos and the gorgeous rainbow of colour and layers of sweet treats.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your scrapbook page is perfect with this gorgeous bright set. What a fantastic way to document a 1st birthday celebration. Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colours are so bright and cheerful. So perfect for the page with the colours and elements matching the photos. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what an adorale layout ... it helps with such a cute subject! Love that bundle :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just so sweet Sharon. Gorgeous layout to match a gorgeous girl. x

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.