Sunday 2 June 2019

ESAD 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue Blog Hop Sneak Peak




Welcome to ESAD Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek Blog Hop.
There are 25 of us, all Demonstrators from Australia and New Zealand
who are creating projects using new products from 2019-2020 Catalogue.





We all have been inspired from this catalogue and we put our styles and designs
to the test to show you a Sneak Peak before the catalogue launches on June 4...
Not long now to wait....
You may have joined me from Mandy's Blog or have started with me...

I knew exactly which stamp set I was going to use and which colour ink I was using
before I even had any idea of what I was going to do...
I started perusing through some very old Scrapbooking books - Scrapbook etc.
Sooo many great layouts in these magazines
probably why I haven't thrown these out!!!
So I found a sketch inspiration to start my layout...
I usually start with photos.  BUT not this layout!!!




See that very small sketch down the bottom of that photo...That is my inspiration.

I started by using Sahara Sand 12 x 12 Cardstock from the Neutrals Collection

Then I used Butterfly Wishes Cling Stamp Set as this is a DISTINKTIVE stamp
you need to use some Sponge Daubers to apply the ink to the stamp to see all the
realistic depth and intensity.
Can you see the distinct impressions?

 

Firstly I added Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad to the branch,
then Pear Pizzazz
Classic Stampin' Pad to the leaves, 
and lastly 2019-2021 InColor
Terracotta Tile Classic Stampin' Pad to the flowers...
I  kept the case in front of me so I could see where the branch, leaf and flowers
were so when I added the colour I added it in the correct places.


I stamped this down the left hand side changing the direction
then I also stamped more out on extra Sahara Sand A4 cardstock
and cut these out to add some dimension down the side of this layout.

Then I chose some Designer Series Paper from Woven Threads and
2019-2021 InColor 6x6 to add as my photo mats and journaling mats.
I stamped the butterflies on the same DSP with
Terracotta Tile Classic Stampin' Ink and Pretty Peacock
Classic Stampin' Ink



Sooo many gorgeous designs in these 2 Designer Series Papers packs
Once I had all the DSP in place then I added the dimensional branches to my layout
and added double butterflies for the optical illusion that they were flying.




OK I cannot believe how a simple sketch
brought me so much inspiration for this page...
Terracotta Tile is going to be my NEW favourite colour seen as though
Lemon Lime Twist is leaving us in 2 days :(



I also used Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies for the stitched border for the small quote
and the random sized hearts on the colour block.
So happy that these are carrying over to the new catalogue.
I also added some Soft Suede colour to the Sahara Sand coloured DSP with
a Stampin' Write Marker to give it some definition from the background cardstock.
This colour can be found in a pack of ten Neutrals Stampin' Write Markers


Well that is it for me for now, I will be back later to add all the products as
most of them are from the new catalogue which isn't LIVE until June 4.
Up next is Maree McIntosh with her design from the new catalogue


https://stampwithmareescards.blogspot.com/2019/06/esad-2019-2020-annual-catalogue-blog.html

Please remember to follow on to the rest of the Blog Hop participants,
if for some reason the NEXT button doesn't work use this list below to continue




Blog Hop participant list:

























19 comments:

  1. Wow what a stunning page!! I love all the leaves down the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this type of detail to a scrap page, makes me want to start my scrapping again!! Just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful scrapbook page with lots of pretty detail. Love it. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours you have used on this scrapbook page and I love the way you have done the butterflies. Thanks for sharing your lovely page with us. Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Love it Sharon - your pages are always so inspirational! Terracotta Tile has surprised me - it can be quite pink with the right accompanying colours. It's definitely growing on me! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout Sharon! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic layout Sharon & lots of work there but worth it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful layout Sharon! So stunning! Thanks for sharing! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This set was not on my radar but I love what you've done with it, just gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layout Sharon, I love the depth the dimensional branches give and the butterflies look like they're flying off the page, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. You have some patience inking up and stamping those branches that way but it paid off because it looks absolutely beautiful. I love seeing a scrapbook layout in the mix, this one is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful layout Sharon. I love the colour scheme and the photo is perfect for it. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sharon this is such a special layout. The design and detail is just so fabulous - such a lovely tribute to the memories in the picture. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a stunning page - so many details and beautifully composed. That sketch has come to life in your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many added layers and detail to that layout, such a wonderful creation

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome, Sharon. Your pages are so inspiring - so much detail and texture in their composition. I can see how much work went into this page but the end result is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty Beautiful layout using this stamp set. All the fussy cut was so worth it

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.