Sunday 25 August 2019

ESAD Holiday Catalogue sneak peak Blog Hop


Welcome everyone to ESAD Holiday 2019 Sneak Peak, Shaz here!!!
I am an Aussie Stampin' Up! Demonstrator who lives in a small Central Queensland
town of Gogango. We have 14 houses in our town...
BUT it is country area so we have so many surrounding properties...
I cannot wait to show you what I have created for this sneak peak.

I HAD to play with the Come To Gather Suite on page 46,47 and 48 on the new
Holiday Catalogue which goes LIVE on Sept 4.
If you want a catalogue and don't have a demonstrator, email me at
shazcreativeme68@gmail.com and I will post one to you.
Now this set is what I wouldn't normally buy as we don't have Fall here in Australia.
BUT I LOVE everything about this set!!!
The papers are just devine!!



You may have just joined me from Lauren's Blog Lauren and I are hopping along
with 23 other Demonstrators from all over Australia and New Zealand.
So without further ado, here is my project...

I kept it very simple....I have a frame which you can place photos both sides.
So I have photos of the 2 lil girls that you have probably seen before on my blog.
These girls are my cousin's children whom I babysit quite a bit!!!
They just had family photos taken and they were playing with leaves and in trunks
of the trees at the Botanical  Gardens in Rockhampton....

So here is a few how to make the elements of my photo mats.
I actually used a retired product here to emboss the leaves on my dsp.
Then I roughly tore around the edges of the leaves and then used a dauber to add
Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry to the texture on the leaves...
Then I crushed them in my hand and then added some of the large leaf stamp to the leaves.





You can't see the texture unfortunately in this photos, BUT you can feel it!!!I used the reverse of the papers to cut out my leaves that I have behind the
photo mat and photo.

For the other photo I just I also used the Gathered Leaves Die to cut the large maple leaf out of the paper, so cool that you can cut the leaf from the paper with the die and that you don't have to cut it out by hand. I couldn't find my stamp block for the size stamp that the
Maple leaf is sooo I just used the Ink pad and stuck it to the front. Then I used Daubers to put the colour on the stamp... Using the same colours as before.





See the photo polymer Maple leaf stuck as my stamp block.  Ink pad to my rescue...
FYI in case you can't find yours either on your messy table like mine.  LOL



Here are the completed photos with their leaf embellishments,
these photos didn't need much embellishing. Keep it simple!!!
Gorgeous aren't they???

Ella Jay




Hannah May




I cannot wait to play with more of this product suite...
Do you think you would LOVE some of these products too!!! 








Up next is Cathy Pinchbeck  Wonder which products Cathy is showing us this sneak peak!!!
Follow along with the rest of the Blog Hop participants by clicking on the NEXT Arrow or
Follow the list at the end of the post by clicking on the person's name.

 

 
Thank you for hopping along with me, I hope you liked my project!!
Please leave me some LOVE at the end where the comment box is...
I would LOVE to know what you think...
Until next time, Have a great evening.
Cheers Shaz


I can't link these products to my online store yet as they are yet to be
available to the public, not much longer Sept 4 OR Now if you want to Join Stampin' Up!
Sooo as a Demonstrator we get to pre purchase these products a whole month before
anyone else.... We also get 20-25% off all products as a Demonstrator.


At the moment there is an EXTRA, EXTRA promotion. See the side tab.
Join Stampin' Up! now and you receive $280 worth of product for $169
That is an EXTRA $45 for FREE




Blog hop participant list:
13. Jo Weedon

 
 




12 comments:

  1. Great idea with the DSP and thanks for the inking technique show and tell. Thanks Sharon, for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects and cute photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos, Sharon. Love what you've done with this double-sided frame - just like a mini scrapbook page. Handy hint for inking up our stamps- I never have enough blocks lol 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects. That coloured leaf has come up really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great technique for your leaves Sharon, love your double sided frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great page, im like you I loose any and everything on my desk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that suite was not on my radar at all. Another one to add to the list! I love how you've used it to showcase those 2 cuties. Fab as always. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those leaves look amazing!! And those girls are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous use of this bundle, Sharon. It goes perfectly with those beautiful photos. This DSP has been a surprise love for me and I was tempted to get the stamp & die bundle as well, mostly for those leaves. I think you've just convinced me!!

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.