Tuesday 22 December 2020

The Spot #142 - Colour Challenge

 

Welcome to The Spot - for Inspiration and Weekly Cardmaking Challenges
This week we are using Black n White with a Pop of Colour...
You can join in the FUN by creating your own version of The Spot #142


 

 I chose to use products from All 3 catalogues that I can order from currently...
Annual and Holiday Mini as well as the Pre-order of Jan-June Mini...

I needed an Anniversary Card for friends of mine...
Just a PERFECT excuse to create I believe!!!

I used Peony Garden DSP - Annual Catalogue
I used Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder - Annual Catalogue
I used Black Glimmer Specialty Paper - Aug - Dec Holiday Mini
I used Always in my Heart Stamp Set - Jan-June Mini
Floral Heart Dies - Jan-June Mini
AND Mini  Stamp Cut & Emboss Machine to cut out all the dies...
except the Heart it needed to be cut on the Large Stamp Cut & Emboss Machine


 


  Thank you for joining us over here at The Spot #142,
Don't forget we would LOVE you to create something for this challenge.
Cheers Shaz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.