Thursday 17 August 2023

Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop - Sketch-Sharni - Aug 17 2023

 

 


Sneak Peak

 



 

Welcome to August 17 Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop - Sketch
This month our Creative Design Team Member Sharni Haines LOVES
working with Sketches to create her scrapbooking layouts.
What FABULOUS inspiration that we have to work with.


If you are just joining us for the first time, this group was started by few of us
who wanted somewhere to share our Scrapbooking designs using Stampin' Up! products
with the rest of the world through a FB Group.
Our group quickly grew in popularity with over 6.600 members and there is so much inspiration.
 We are group of Demonstrators and LOVERS of Stampin' Up! product. 
Anyone can join they just must answer a few questions first.
Check out the group - Scrapbooking Global - Stampin' Up!

 


 
Sharni Haines I cannot wait to see your design with this sketch.

 


 
So the brief of this month's hop is to create a layout with the above Sketch.

My mind was going wild with ideas, BUT I chose to use a product in the catalogue

that could easily be overlooked while browsing the pages filled with inspiration.

Memories & More on page 134.

 Who knew that Stampin' Up! also has products that allow you to create Mini Albums?

Everything that you need are in this Bright & Beautiful Memories & More Card pack. 

I been wanting to create some Memories and More pages since I got this pack.

These were the very first order of products from the Annual Catalogue.

So today it is the first time I played with them in the variety pack 6" x 8" Photo Pocket Pages.


I have chosen to use the co-ordinating Memories & More Cards and Envelopes 

to create my layout of this sketch.  Now it does make it somewhat harder as you only

a 6" x 8" page to cover.

So I cut one of the Pink cards down to fit in the pocket page then completely cut 

off the second card just so I had the pink part and adhered them together.

This allowed me a whole page to play with the Memories & More Cards and adhesive

sticker sheets to create my layout.

Now I know that my Grand Daughter's 1st Birthday is coming up and I wanted to create

an Album for her just for this occasion.


With a little bit of fiddling and fussing I created this layout...




Hope that you LOVED my layout, here is the next Scrapbooking Blog hop participant

Next is Elaine Wheeler Wright


 
 
 
Until next month, Thanks for joining us on the Hop.
Please leave us some LOVIN' in the form of a comment
we would really appreciate your words to encourage us.

Cheers Shaz

1 comment:

  1. oh WOW - that's so clever. And so organised! I can't believe it's almost a year! I totally love all the little stars scattered all over your page!!

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.