Sunday 2 February 2020

We Create Blogger Have A Heart Blog Hop





Welcome to We Create Blog Hop, This month the theme is Have a Heart
It has been a while since I have joined these lovely ladies
for a Blog Hop with this group...BUT when it is a Theme like this I had to join in...
February is the month of LOVE...AND it is my Birthday month!!!
I am sure you will find plenty of inspiration with the 9 of us using a variety of products.
I decided I was going to use Heart to Heart Stamp Set and Dies...
BUT unfortunately I really didn't use many of the stamps...
I used several of the words to help me create my layout.

The Detailed Hearts Die is just BEAUTIFUL!


Look at what you can do with this die, I did something similar.


This layout is what you call VERY SIMPLE, I felt like the Die did all the work for me.
I ran the Detailed Heart Die through the die cutting machine a few time to get some
extra hearts so that I could fill in the open heart spaces..
BUT I decided I would scatter them on the layout, 
instead only using a couple with the die itself.

I used the Story Label shape stamp and then used the Story Label punch to punch it out.
I love it when we can use our punches too, Love the border around the shape.



https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/product/151252/tropical-oasis-designer-series-paper

I used the absolutely gorgeous Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper for my layout.
I chose to use the back sides of the the very busy tropical themed papers for these
Wedding photos of my Brother and his Beautiful Forever Girl.



I am pretty sure that I covered the theme perfectly, this layout has a LOT of Hearts.
EXCEPT I didn't use a single floral stamp from this set...
I will challenge myself to use them one day soon I promise.

Up next is Tanya Harvey who will have something rather AMAZING like always <3


Just click on the NEXT BLOG graphic to follow along for the rest of the hop.
If for some reason the links are broken refer to the list below.










Tricia Butts



Thank you to everyone for following the Have a Heart Blog Hop,
I would LOVE to hear from you and if you leave me a comment I will return the favour.

6 comments:

  1. I love your page! I probably would have never thought of using those dies on that paper, but I really love the look. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! That is a great use of that die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love how you used the cut out hearts too! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card design, I love the woodgrain background and your page layout is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok...

    What I'm going to tell you might sound a little creepy, maybe even a little "supernatural"

    WHAT if you could just press "Play" to LISTEN to a short, "magical tone"...

    And INSTANTLY bring MORE MONEY to your life??

    And I'm talking about hundreds... even thousands of dollars!!!

    Do you think it's too EASY?? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE?

    Well then, I'll be the one to tell you the news.

    Many times the most significant miracles life has to offer are the easiest to GET!!!

    In fact, I'm going to PROVE it to you by allowing you to PLAY a real-life "magical money tone" I developed...

    And TOTALLY FOR FREE

    You just push "Play" and watch how money starts piling up around you.. starting almost INSTANTLY..

    GO here now to PLAY this marvelous "Miracle Abundance Tone" - it's my gift to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you're looking to lose weight then you have to jump on this brand new custom keto meal plan.

    To design this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and top chefs joined together to develop keto meal plans that are effective, decent, cost-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their first launch in 2019, thousands of clients have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a professional keto meal plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.