Saturday 8 February 2020

Stamp and Hop Blog Hop February 2020 Colouring







Welcome to Stamp 'N Hop - February Colouring Blog Hop....
You may have arrived from Sandra's Blog or you are starting with me.
The brief was use any Stamp set/Bundle with any colouring technique...
So I chose this Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (DSP) as my colour palette.
Isn't it just Beautiful <3
 https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/product/151252/tropical-oasis-designer-series-paper


AND I used the co-ordinating Timeless Tropical Bundle.
I am in LOVE with this suite!!!







Watercoloured Background is my choice, with white heat embossed images
over the background.
  Products used the Watercolour Paper,
Stampin' Refills and Stampin' Spritzer to 

create the backgrounds for my hibiscus and frangipani.   
I used the following colours - Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, 
So Saffron and Real Red Stampin Refills.

To recreate my background for my flowers I firstly stamped each individual floral
image onto the Fluid 100 Watercolour Paper with Versamark and then added the White Embossing Powder and used my Heat gun to heat set it...Did this all over my paper.
Using this technique it allows the ink to pool around the heat set image.
Once all the images were on my background I randomly added watered down spots
of ink all over the paper and wet it with a spritzer and watched the magic happen.
Use your heat gun to dry this off and then Die cut your floral images... 

Here is the end result, pretty hey.  So much variation in colour.

 

The leaf background was watercoloured too,  except I didn't heat emboss I just inked up the stamp with a couple of the colours and then spritzed it very lightly and stamped it on the background.  The leaf background was created using Soft Sea Foam, Mint Macaron, Pear Pizzazz and Pool Party.

Here is what it looked like at the end, then I just die cut the leaves



Once all my images were cut out I decided that I needed some texture on my background
piece of DSP so I ran the Brown hessian kinda DSP through the Coastal Weave 3D  Embossing Folder which gave it this beautiful texture!!! 




I had to then add some more of the DSP to the card base.
So I chose some of the green foliage DSP...Sooo Beautiful.
I added some of the green as well from the DSP too!! 
The green background Dies are from the Tropical Dies







I hope you LOVE my project, I hope you do too!!!
If you LOVE all these products that I have used you can buy the Tropical Oasis Suite Bundle with everything from the Suite in it!!!
 

Up next is Kristie Wilson with her Colouring project, cannot wait to see what it is!!!

https://mypaperlife.com/2020/02/07/stamp-%E2%80%99n-hop-~-february/?fbclid=IwAR34xpXQ9KbtYGboFGo6YGKr0jFJvfBrKebEA5LQGWxRO1oZHdIUxy464A4


If you have enjoyed my project be sure to follow along the rest of the Bloggers 
to see their creations... We all put a lot of work into our projects so please please
Leave us a comment or some LOVIN in the form of  a comment <3




That is it for me for now, BUT if you wish to join in future Blog Hops
here are the upcoming Themes...
Have a GREAT day Cheers Shaz


14 comments:

  1. Love the water colouring technique for the flowers, something I will have to have a go at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue, I love experimenting with Re-Inkers <3 It is so much fun, if it doesn't turn out to be something you like add a layer of embossing paste or a mask and it changes it up again!!!
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  2. What a bunch of fun! Everything looks really lovely Sharon, great job :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to LOVE getting inky fingers (which I don't really like!!!) BUT it is fun to see what you can come up with <3
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card and such a fun way to colour. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful flowers! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristie, I cannot wait to make another card or a scrapbooking layout with the extra flowers that I created...
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous Sharon. Love your flowers & your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining us this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicky, it's always FUN to join in the hop.
      Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  6. Such a great technique. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love this idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, beautiful lovely, technique is prefect with this set, love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you understand there is a 12 word phrase you can communicate to your crush... that will trigger intense feelings of love and instinctual attraction for you buried inside his heart?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, worship and protect you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Love Impulse

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will drive him to try better than ever before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

    Matter-of-fact, triggering this influential impulse is absolutely binding to having the best ever relationship with your man that the instance you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You will instantly find him expose his heart and mind for you in such a way he's never experienced before and he will perceive you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly fascinated him.

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.