Wednesday 22 April 2020

Colour INKspiration #76





Tonight I am the Guest Designer over at Colour INKspiration.
A couple of weeks ago I was the Winner for #74, see my card here
so I was asked to be Guest Designer for #76

Today’s picture, which has inspired our Autumn colour palette,
was chosen by Colour INKspiration Crew Member, Bronwyn Eastley.
 

The colour combination for #CI76, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla and Pear Pizzazz, you may also add Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Basic Black and metallics to your project. We also allow ‘Ivory’ and ‘Bronze’ in the Stampin’ Blends.

I chose a Die Set that I have been dying to try this idea on...Sweet Silhouttes.
I wanted to make the girl look like she was kicking up the leaves while she was swinging
under the tree, being Autumn Tones I had to go with falling leaves.

I hope you liked what I created...
I cut out 3 different coloured trees from Pear Pizzazz, Cherry Cobbler and Pumpkin Pie
plus and extra Pear Pizzazz one to cut away some of the leaves.
I only used partial parts of the Cherry Cobbler and Pumpkin Pie and the rest of the leaves
I used for down the bottom.  Then I stamped the girl with Momento Ink first,
second and third generation stamping.  Moving the stamp a lil bit to the left
without re-inking, this is how you get the lighter look. 


 


Pop over and see what the Designers have created for this colour combination.
I had so much fun creating this card....
Cheers Shaz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.