Sunday 27 March 2022

Ink & Share March Scrapbook Blog Hop - Tic Tac Toe

 

 

Sneak Peak at Yellow, Orange & Pink

 


Welcome to Ink & Share Scrapbook Blog Hop for March which is a Tic Tac Toe theme.
There is 5 of this month who created a layout especially for this theme.

You may have joined me from Dorothea with her interpretations
of the cool Tic, Tac, Toe inspiration board.
I chose the right hand row of colours - Yellow, Orange and Pink.
As I was playing with these colours previously they were still out on my desk.

I chose to use products from the Abstract Beauty Suite in the Jan-June Mini.
You will find the products on page 48-50.
In this suite there is a Bundle - Hello Beautiful Stamps and Beautiful Shapes Dies
BUT I focused on using mainly the Abstract Beauty 4 x6 DSP
which I cut the hexagon shapes out of for my layout.
I also used the Ephemera Pack and the Adhesive Backed Hexagons
which I coloured with Pumpkin Pie Blends.

Not a whole lot of stamping on this layout...Pumpkin Pie was my favourite ink.
Just some scatterings of the small stamps in between some of the hexagons
and then I created a border with the long scribbled line stamp.
Also I added some splatters with the Pumpkin Pie Blends.

To create this cluster I used the Abstract Beauty Ephemera Pack and
the soon to be retiring Expressions In Ink Ephemera Park
some Vellum Cardstock and the die-cuts


  
Like I said it is a very basic scrapbook layout...Inspiration Pinterest -  Debbie Macaulay
 


 
 Here is my take on this layout, I added some dimension to some of my hexagons.
Using the Hive 3D Embossing Folder and Crushed Curry Cardstock I added texture.
I also used Stampin' Dimensionals to add height to some of the hexagons.
Some of the other hexagons were cut from Expressions In Ink DSP just to add
a bit more pink to the layout.
 


 
I coloured the Adhesive Backed Hexagons that were Blushing Bride colour to
Pumpkin Pie as the light pink didn't work for my layout.

 

Up next is Jo Blackman with her Gorgeous layout...


 If for some reason the links are broken please follow along with the list below.
 

Jo Blackman

Gez Carpenter

Sue McDonald

Dorothea Winkler

Sharon Dalton

 Thank you for joining us again for Ink & Share Scrapbook Monthly Blog Hop.
Please leave us some LOVIN so that we know if you were inspired by our designs.
Cheers Shaz

3 comments:

  1. What a great color combination. I love her. And I think the idea of ​​showing the color combination with the help of hexagons is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab use of the hexagons, love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Sharon, great minds must think I like as I'm planning to use the Hexagons on a layout

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.