Monday 27 February 2023

Ink & Share Scrapbook Blog Hop - February 2023 - LOVE

 


 


 Welcome to Ink & Share Scrapbook Blog Hop.
We are an international group of Scrapbookers from all around the globe.
It's been a while since I joined a hop, so I am keen to
rekindle my LOVE of Scrapbooking and thought what better way to jump back
in was with a LOVE Theme.



I chose to use the Hello, Irresistible 6 x 6 DSP Irresistible Blooms from the Online Exclusive.
These products will be available from March 1 until they sell out.
This DSP is just pure magic, the art work that designer has created
with all the flowers and leaves that are printed and they have matching dies
to cut them out with your Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine.

Sooo no fussy cutting, which I actually LOVE. So all the hard work done for you.

I chose a layout from Pinterest to case.


Those who know me well, know that I LOVE Designer Series Paper.
I love that our DSP co-ordinates with everything Stampin' Up! has to offer.
So NO Stamping on this layout for me...


Sooo I used a couple of different DSP's to create this layout
Design A Daydream 12 x 12 DSP from the back of the Annual Catalogue as a Host reward
The Irresistible Blooms 6 x 6 DSP - Online Exclusive March 1 release
AND some of the Beautiful Texture Chic 12 x 12 DSP
along with the matching Texture Chic Memories and More Card Pack
The Distressed Gold 12 x 12 Specialty Paper

 Other products I used were
Love For You Bundle
Penned Flowers Dies
Irresistible Blooms Dies
Retired Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls

 

The photograph is layered onto a small piece of Petal Pink, Design A Daydream 12 x 12 DSP
Then bordered with Mango Melody cardstock.
I created a FAUX pocket under the photo so that I could 
add hidden journalling on the pull tab of Moments.
I just used the Foam Adhesive Sheets to create the gap
for the journalling to slide in and out of.
The Hello, Irresistible flowers and the Tag are not actually stuck to the photograph
they are just sitting over the edge and they are stuck with some more of the
Foam Adhesive Sheets outside the perimeter of the photograph.

 



I saw that the original creator had used her sewing machine by the look of it.
BUT we have a stitched border in the Penned Dies and I just
used that to create the faux stitching lines on my Petal Pink layer.
Also I used that same die for my stitched scalloped border out of Calypso Coral.

All the layers to form the central design element.
Small pink floral background DSP is from
Design A Daydream 12 x 12 DSP
Flirty Flamingo layer of cardstock (which I cut out the excess, very frugal)
Petal Pink layer of cardstock with the faux stitching
Small strip of
Texture Chic 12 x 12 DSP
Stitched scallop border die in Calypso Coral cardstock.

All the coloured flowers and the printed leaves are cut from Hello, Irresistible DSP
The diecut leaves are cut from Evening Evergreen cardstock.
Lots of lovely layered flowers using the Foam Adhesive Sheets again to create layers.
Also you will see some Gold leaves these are from the sticker sheets
in
Texture Chic Memories and More Card Pack.


The So Much More is diecut from The Distressed Gold 12 x 12 Specialty Paper
with the Love for You dies from the Mini Catalogue.
I added some
Retired Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls to finish off with the golden touch.

 


 This was so much FUN, so glad to be back.
Can't wait to do more scrapbooking in 2023

Thanks for following along with the blog hop there are 6 of us,
who all are beautiful artisans and we all have our own style.

Please HOP along now to Cindy's Blog and she what she created.
AND please follow the blog hop all the way round
and leave us some LOVE in the form of a comment.

Enjoy your day and catch you next time.
Cheers Shaz


 

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout. I love the designer paper and flower stamps. Thank you for this inspiration yours Doro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dorothea <3 It is such pretty paper and designs <3 Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  2. adorable, great use of this suite, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy, Yes she is just so ADORABLE <3 Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  3. Very beautiful layout Sharon, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca-Jo, I had fun creating it <3 Cheers Shaz

      Delete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.