Monday 29 April 2024

National Scrapbook Day - Weekend of Scrapbooking - Unbounded Beauty

 Welcome to Studio Shabaz - CreativeMe68 


Who's looking for Scrapbooking inspiration??
Let's CELEBRATE National Scrapbooking Day all weekend long (instead of 1 day)
6 Layouts, 3 Designers!



To celebrate this day, I’ve teamed up with Lauren Colless from Stamping in the Tropics & Vicky from vicky - wright.com to bring you not 1, BUT 2 days of scrapbooking. 
Join us on Saturday, 4 & Sunday 5 May from 10am on our FB Pages.

Oh, have I mentioned we will be showcasing the gorgeous new
UNBOUNDED BEAUTY SUITE COLLECTION,
Page 54 of the new Annual Catalogue.

Saturday, 4 May & Sunday 5 May

10am – Create a 12 x 12 Page with Sharon

12pm – Create a 12 x 12 Page with Lauren

2pm – Create a 6 x 8 Page with Vicky

Be sure to check out our pages as the time gets closer for more details.

I want to say a HUGE THANKS to you who visit my blog <3 
I really do appreciate you leaving me some Lovin' in the form of a comment.
 

Being CREATIVE is not a hobby it is a way of life
Cheers Shaz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.