Monday 15 October 2018

Kre8tors Blog Hop - Autumn Colour Challenge





Welcome to my very first Kre8tors Blog Hop
My name is Sharon Dalton and I live in Queensland Australia





24 Demonstrators from all over the globe
create a card or project using this
colour inspiration 



You may have just joined me from Ilonka's blog
  I chose to do baby wipe technique 
Fold a baby wipe into quarters drop
several drops of re inkers onto your
wipe and this becomes your inkpad which
you stamp your stamps into.

I stamped several leaves onto whisper white cardstock then ran them through the bigshot with the dies. Then I made a watercolour background with the same ink colours.

Add my stamped images to my background and then stuck them down and ran it though the bigshot again inside the Subtle embossing folder

Added some twine and a bow and sentiment

I repeated the process again and created the second card





Please follow the next button to Jo Blackburn
https://stampwithscraproomboom.blogspot.com/2018/10/kre8tors-blog-hop-color-challenge-tbd.html


Roll Call List


Thanks so much for hopping with me today!
If you saw a project you loved, please be sure to
contact your demonstrator to place your order.
If you don’t have a demonstrator, AND live in Australia
I would love to assist you with your order!

14 comments:

  1. Love this technique and your card! Stunning with those autumn colors! Thank you so much for sharing with us! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've chosen the perfect technique for this challenge! Your cards are beautiful. Adding a little hello to a fellow newbie (it's my fist time today too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is an amazing set of cards! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! Great Technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is gorgeous! Love the vibrant color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this baby wipe technique, lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great technique and a very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards. The showcase the baby wipe technique perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, I haven’t done this technique for ages definitely going to have to have a play! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards to show off the Baby Wipe Technique!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are just perfect! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.