Sunday 21 October 2018

October Scrapbook Sunday Blog Hop



Welcome to Scrapbook Sunday's Travel/Adventure Blog Hop.
There are 7 fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrators hopping with me today.
You may have just joined me from Colleen Johnson's Blog
or starting with me...

I do love this theme!!! Travel and Adventure goes hand in hand.
I created my layout with multiple photos from our
trip to South Australia 2yrs ago for a friend's Wedding.



I used Best Route Memories and More Card Pack for my layout.
In this pack you will find 50 double sided cards - 25 designs.
6 single sided lightly embossed speciality card and 4 sticker sheets.
These can be used for Scrapbooking, Memories and More pocket pages
or you can use them to create cards.



I also used a small strip of matching paper from the Best Route DSP.
All the elements were cut simply from the front and backs of the cards.
I also used Maps Etc Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on Mango Melody CS.



 



I do hope that you liked my layout and are inspired to use
the Memories and More card packs in your scrapbooking or cardmaking...

Thanks for hopping with me.

Please click NEXT button to see what the talented Dena Albee
has created I am
sure that will have an AWESOME.
If the link is broken for some reason, please go to the end of the post and there will
be a complete list of participants

 
https://www.pocketfullofstamps.com/blogs/my-blog/october_scrapbook_sunday_blog_hop

Please leave me a lil love in the comment box below,
I do appreciate you taking time to comment.

Cheers Shaz

3 comments:

  1. Wow. You really used a lot of elements in this suite. Loving the little pocket and the photos of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, Sharon! The draft horses are so much fun to see :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sharon, great layout. There are a few of us who used the Best Route suite of products this hop, and all completely different. I love how you have also used the Maps Embossing Folder - perfect. I felt right at home when I saw your pics. I am in South Australia and love the horse drawn tram at Victor Harbor. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.