Thursday 21 January 2021

Scrapbooking Global - Stampin' Up! Jan Blog Hop - Just Me



 
 
 Welcome to Scrapbooking Global - Stampin' Up! January Blog Hop.
This month we have the pleasure of Maï Chapelain - Creative Design Team Member



Maï Chapelain chose this theme of Just Me Scrap Yourself
It is something that we as Scrapbookers never do much of... Is Scrap ourselves.
We are usually the ones behind the camera....
So I was SUPER excited to create this layout....
You may have just joined me from Courtenay's Blog didn't she create an AMAZING layout?




 
I started my layout once again without my photos,
it seems that I do this more often than not now.
I have been playing with Snailed It from the NEW Mini Jan-June Catalogue...
I cannot stop playing with it... It is so STINKEN CUTE!!!
 
 So my layout started out with all the scraps that I had hanging around...
from all the creating that I have been doing making cards and 3D projects and frames.
I was determined that I was NOT GOING to chop into the 6 remaining sheets
until I have used up the scraps.
(photos to come, phone charging - SORRY I am running behind schedule)



Only full sized cardstock I used was the Cardstock bases and A4 cardstock backgrounds...
Here are just a couple of sneak peaks until the phone charges. Sorry



 This layout contains mostly Snailed Mail DSP with a lil bit of Snailed It stamped images.
As I have said before I cannot believe that I have played with this set so much...
I was scrapping while talking to a Dear Demo friend who was cardmaking
along with me and I was showing her the layout and she said you need to put
photos on this layout... I said I never take photos of myself BUT I found these from
OnStage Online from Nov so I used them....They fit perfectly for this DSP...
AS I almost never made it to Silver Elite again last year, hence the title.


 
 I was trying to finish the Double Layout that I started today as well...
Here is the almost completed layout...



 
 
 
 
 
Sherry Roth is up next with her a FABULOUS layout to suit this theme.
 

 


12 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon! I love your layout and the Snail Suit is awesome! It is on my shopping list. Thanks for the sneak peek and most especially thank you for all of your help and encouragement. I appreciate you! I just love your layout and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout, Sharon. The snails are really cute! Congratulations on reaching Silver Elite again too! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout, Sharon. The snails are really cute! Congratulations on reaching Silver Elite again too! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout, Sharon. The snails are really cute! Congratulations on reaching Silver Elite again too! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun Shaz I love it - love this stamp set as well wishing I had more $ to spend so I could get one of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sharon! Your photos are a perfect match to your pages! Beautiful! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun layout! I really need to add this bundle to my cart sooner than later. It's just so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow. I love this paper, I love these photos .... wow memories ... I love this theme which allows me to discover you a little more. thank you for playing the game

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rae Jean Communal - My Stampin Memories22 January 2021 at 07:19

    Such a memorable layout! I love all the bright colors! Congratulations on your wonderful achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My WOW - your page is glorious!! I love the theme, I love the stamps and images, I love the little envelopes and notes peeking out!! Everything is just brilliant. !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What gorgeous pages, I love doing double page spreads x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layout! Love how you used the paper to embellish!

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.