Sunday 11 February 2024

Crafty Collaborations - Scrapbook Sunday Blog Hop - Trusty Tools Bundle

 

Sneak Peak

 

 


 

 


 

Welcome to the Crafty Collaborations Scrapbook Sunday Blog Hop,
Crafty Collaborations is a group of Stampin' Demonstrators from throughout
the world collaborating together and sharing their creative flair.


Today I chose to use Trusty Tools Bundle as well as the FREE Sale-A-Bration DSP to create this layout for Crafty Collaborations Monthly Blog Hop

You are the Most AWESOME Dad is something that my Son would say all the time...                   So this stamp set was PERFECT for this layout.


Simple layouts are so much FUN to create and this one was a very easy layout to create as everything for it was fussy cut or die-cut from the FREE Designer Series Paper. 

The Bundle has so many AMAZING workshop tool that you can stamp and die cut, even if you don't choose the DSP as one of your free items



You may have joined me here from Julia's Blog
 with a layout that I am sure is truly a piece of artwork.

I want to say Thanks for visiting Studio Shabaz - CreativeMe68 where being CREATIVE is not a hobby it is a way of life.

Please leave me some LOVIN' in the form of a comment. We all LOVE being CREATIVE.

HOPE your were inspired by our projects

Cheers Shaz 











Up Next is 
 Follow the rest of the participants by clicking on the list below.
Glad that you could HOP along with us today following the
Crafty Collaborations Scrapbook Sunday Blog Hop.


 I want to say a HUGE THANKS to you who visit my blog and comment it really means a lot to me.  I really do appreciate you leaving me some Lovin' in the form of a comment.
 
Being CREATIVE is not a hobby it is a way of life
Cheers Shaz
 


 

3 comments:

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.