Sunday 4 February 2024

Ink, Stamp, Share Showcase Hop

 

Sneak Peak

 



 

 
Hello and Welcome to Ink, Stamp, Share like the name states
We LOVE using Ink, Stamps and we LOVE to share our creations with you.
We are a Collaboration of Creative Minds who are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators
from all around the globe.

This month's theme is a Showcase Hop - so showcasing what we are currently creating with.
I have been participating in an Insta Hop where we are using a particular colour.
So here is another card that I created using all the left-overs on my desk.
I don't know about you BUT I LOVE making cards with the leftover bits,
I hate putting those bits away waiting for the day that I will use them again.


I chose to use Layered Florals 3D Embossing Folder from the Jan-Apr 2024 Mini.
Which is just so gorgeous with all the Lotus flowers on it.
I embossed it on Poetic Expressions DSP, it created a deeper impression because
of the weight of the Designer Series Paper.
Using the dies from the Apple Blossom Dies I cut a scalloped border from Basic White.
Then I used the leftover piece (back of the DSP) for the bottom half of the card.

I stamped the "Hello" sentiment from Heartfelt Hellos which is a sentiment only stamp
with common sentiments that we use often.  You can earn this for FREE during SAB.
Sale-A-Bration continues until the end of Feb with plenty of AMAZING FREE products.

Now the Hello was stamped I layered up the Basic White layer and the Moody Mauve layer
and ran it through the Layered Florals 3D EF....
BUT before I did that I added some into on the inside of the folder so that you will
be able to show up the ink on the raised parts of the Lotus flowers after you have finished embossing it.  I don't own the brayer so I just used a blending brush and added colour to the folder.  It looks GREAT, don't you think?


 Here are the 2 cards side by side...Same, Same BUT Different


Hope you enjoyed my Showcase projects, I was a little worried about it.
SOOO long story short this card is very much the same as the one I did for the Insta Hop.
I just couldn't create anything different than what I did for the previous hop,
it annoyed me so much that it wasn't I wasn't totally happy with it.
At least it didn't end up in the bin, sometimes you just have to throw these kinda cards.
BUT looking at it a couple of days later I don't know what I was worried about.

I am sure that Tricia will have something wonderful to share with us all.

Up next is Tricia's Stamping Creations

Until the next time that I hop with these ladies again, Follow the list
all the way through and leave them all some LOVIN' in the form of a comment.
We all LOVE being CREATIVE -
Being CREATIVE is not a hobby it is a way of life.
Cheers Shaz

6 comments:

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.