Thursday 15 February 2024

Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop - 15th Feb - Portraying Pets


Sneak Peak 0f my title of my layout

 

 

Welcome to Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop - Feb 15 - Portraying Pets.
This month we have Guest Designer Charlotte Harding showing us
why she LOVES her pampered pet so much.  Brandy looks so Adorable <3
Charlotte has a clever way of creating an AMAZING layout for this challenge.
Charlotte has included a PDF which will be uploaded into the
Scrapbooking Global - Stampin' Up! Group after 2pm

 


 

We are trying to encourage EVERYONE to join in the HOP's every month.
We prefer that you do have a Blog so that you can join the hop every month.
BUT you don't have to have a blog to participate in these monthly challenges
by submitting a photo to the Album of the Month after 2pm AEDT.

You can JOIN Scrapbooking Global - Stampin' Up! FB group here

 


 



I knew that this Blog Hop Layout would be of my Grand Daughter Eloise
and her dogs (Well technically they are her Mum's) BUT she LOVES them so much <3
They are Dalmatians and they a half siblings.  Kenzo was Kirrily's first puppy
then Sienna his half sister was born and Kirrily couldn't resist her liver spot colour.
These pair of dogs have the most wonderful nature.  AND they are so good with Eloise.

So let's get onto to how I created this layout... Just basically a layout with lots of photos.
The products that I used to create it were
Basic White 12" x 12" Cardstock -
Real Red Cardstock - #106578
Basic White Cardstock - #159228
Just Kiddin' DSP - #162828
Mini Alphabet Dies - #162934
Bee Builder Punch - #162553
By My Side Cling Stamp Set - #159006
Adhesive Backed Hearts & Flowers Embellishment - #162557
Stampin' Dimensionals  - #104430
Multipurpose Glue - #110755
Most Adored 12" x 12" DSP from Sale- A- Bration (FREE with a $90 purchase) - #162975

For this layout I dreamt that I had to use the cute Little characters from Just Kiddin' DSP.
It is so nice to be able to put so many photos on a page layout BUT yet it not
feel too much for the page. I kept the simplicity of DSP and Title, no techniques.

I fussy cut all the little characters from this DSP as I only brought the paper.
So many variations of what children do in their everyday lives.
You really need to go check it out...Pg 49 of the Jan-Apr Mini Catalogue.

 


And of course I used Most Adored 12" x 12" Specialty Designer Series (Heart papers)
from the Sale-A- Bration products that you can earn for FREE simply by spending $90.


I firstly cut the Most Adored Gold Heart DSP 12" x 3 3/4" adhered that with tear n tape
along the bottom of the page layout.
Next I cut the Real Red Heart DSP to 2 x  6" x 4" photo mats.
Added Basic White photo mats on top of the Real Red Hearts DSP
I printed the photos BUT they were not the typical sizes that I normally print.
They were printed from some app that Kirrily uploads all the photos into.
So I had to cut all the photos down.




Then I just matted them all with Real Red Cardstock, Bubble Bath Heart DSP OR
Bubble Bath and Real Red Stripe DSP and matted them together on the layout.
I punched out several different heart with the Bee Builder Punch and scattered them
all around the photos and the Titles.

I only used 1 stamp on this entire layout and that was from By My Side Cling Stamp.
I stamped "Nice to have you by my side" in Real Red Ink.
And I added a small pink heart from the Adhesive Backed Hearts & Flowers Embellishments.

My husband helped me out with all the die-cutting of the letters for the Titles.
He just die-cut all the letters from Mini Alphabet Dies out of Real Red Cardstock.


 I just LOVE how the completed page layout has come together,
it is AMAZING that I had a dream about this layout, telling me to use the
Just Kiddin' DSP.



 

Up next... Cheryl Taylor with her Portraying Pets layout.
Follow the rest of the participants by clicking on the list below.
Glad that you could HOP along with us today following the Scrapbooking Global - Stampin' Up! - Feb 15th Blog Hop.




I want to say a HUGE THANKS to you who visit my blog <3 
I really do appreciate you leaving me some Lovin' in the form of a comment.
 

Being CREATIVE is not a hobby it is a way of life
Cheers Shaz

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW - so much stunning details and gorgeousness. I love this - and I love your title (I always struggle so much with titles!!). And the colours are just amazing!! What a wonderful page. Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout, bright and playful, perfect for showcasing your granddaughter's love for her doggies. I love the use of the alphabet set and can't wait to play with mine a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a bright fun layout. I love how you have added the children from the DSP to it. What a great way for your granddaughter to remember these moments with her dogs. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret Spencer21 March 2024 at 23:42

    What a happy page! The hearts and the DSP choice is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.