Sunday 19 May 2024

ESAD - Annual Catalogue 2024-2025 Blog Hop




 

 It's been a while since we have had an ESAD Blog Hop, I am so pleased we are BACK.
We are a group of Australian and New Zealand Demonstrators
who LOVE to show you something NEW from Annual Catalogue

 


You may have started with me or joined me from Leonie Schroder's Blog

 Today we are all sharing projects made with products from the 2024-2025 Annual
catalogue released on the 1st of May this year. 
This catalogue has sooo many gorgeous suites,
the one I chose is what I call a mega suite.
My favourite is Unbounded Beauty on page 52 & 53. 


.
2 Stamps and 2 Dies, Flowers Of Beauty and Unbounded Love
12" x 12" Unbounded Beauty Designer Series Papers,
2024-2026 InColor Glimmer Paper and
2024-2026 In Color Resin Dots.




My card is very simple, the sentiment says it all.
Sympathy cards are not nice ones to make, BUT are necessary unfortunately.

Card Measurements - 

Petunia Pop - 9" x 4 1/8" scored at 5 7/8"
Petunia Pop - 4 1/8" x 2 3/4"
Basic White Cardstock - 4" x 2 1/2"
DSP - 4" x 3 7/8"
Basic White Insert - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

I have used Flowers of Beauty Stamp on both the inside and outside of the card
Stamping the Leaves in Summer Splash
Then the 2 step stamp to create the "hollyhock" flowers (well that is what I am calling them)
Firstly I stamped the solid image in Pretty In Pink
Then the filler flower in Petunia Pop.

I only used a very small piece of DSP for the front panel.




Both the outer and inner sentiments are from the Unbounded Love
stamped in Summer Splash

Lastly I added some 2024-2026 InColor Resin Dots on the front panel

 


 Up next is Denise Buetler

 


 

Blog Participant List 

 

1.      Nicole Wilson

2.      Rochelle Laird-Smith

3.      Lou Kitzelman

4.      Tracy Held

5.      Monique Fielder

6.      Leonie Schroder

7.      Sharon Dalton (you are here!)

8.      Denise Buetler

9.      Kathryn Ruddick



 

All Supplies used in this project are linked at the end of the post.
These products can be purchased in my Stampin' Up! ® online store

I want to say a HUGE THANKS to you who visit my blog <3 
I really do appreciate you leaving me some Lovin' in the form of a comment.
 

Being CREATIVE is not a hobby it is a way of life
Cheers Shaz

 

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. I have to make a sympathy card so you've inspired me! Love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leonie, Can't wait to see your version. These colours work so well together <3 Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  2. Another gorgeous creation with his set! I’m loving the colours and your cards created with it. Thankyou for joining in the hop x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole, Such a beautiful set to create with <3 I LOVED joining the hop!!! Can't wait to do it again. Cheers Shaz

      Delete
  3. This is a great idea for a sympathy card. Gorgeous colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though sympathy cards are never the ones we want to make, I love the pretty, elegant colour you've used. Love this Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Sharon, a lot of wow factor and the sentiment is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.