Thursday 16 May 2024

May 2024 New at SU! Blog Hop: 2024-2026 In Colors - Nan Nan's Garden of Love

 

 



 

Welcome to New at SU! - May 2024 HOP THEME: 2024-2026 In Colors
Show off the NEW In Colors with a project featuring
ONE, TWO, THREE or ALL of the new hues!
You may have started the Blog Hop with me or come via Rachael Merrick's Blog
Either way you will be in for a treat with all this inspiration today.
 
 This is a very simple layout, using all the colours from 2024-2026 InColors.
Very time poor lately and I need to create a quick scrapbook layout.

I have created the whole layout using the 6" x 6" InColors DSP stack.
I stamped the stems of the flowers in Shy Shamrock Classic Stampin' Pad
across the border of the 12" x 12" Basic White Cardstock..
Then I cut 2 x 1/4" strips of Summer Splash DSP to cover over the stems.


I stamped the flowers from Spotlight on Nature onto the
6" x 6" InColors DSP of
Peach Pie, Pretty In Pink and Petunia Pop using the matching Stampin' Pad.
Then fussy cut out the flowers adding Stampin' Dimensionals to the largest flowers.
Simply using Multipurpose Tombow Glue I added the smaller petals to the stems and
then added the largest petals.
I flicked some light splatters on and around the bottom of the page with my
Shy Shamrock Stampin' Blend.  By gently flicking the tip out of the lid.

Next I added Adhesive Sheets to the back of the Pretty In Pink DSP and diecut out
a heap of letters with Mini Alphabet die to create the Title - Nan Nan's Garden Of Love.
Adding a slight border of colour around the letters with the Petunia Pop Stampin' Blend.
Then I added these to the bottom of the flowers.



The photo I have used was from a photoshoot that Eloise wasn't too happy about.
So this photo was one of those quick lets get the photo while she is kinda happy.
1st and 4th generations in this photo.




The photo mat is from Summer Splash 6" x 6" InColor DSP.

Lastly I added the Love You embossed die-cut from Thoughtful Moments
Hybrid Embossing Folder that you can emboss and die-cut at the same time.
AND some Shy Shamrock Resin Dots


 Hope that you are inspired to stamp onto your DSP and use it to embellish your layouts. 
I use this technique a lot of times when I want a piece of my stamped image to have
some colour on it without colouring with our extensive range of colouring options.
 
 
 
Up Next is Karen Henderson
I cannot wait to see what Karen has created with Petunia Pop
 
 
 
All Supplies used in this project are linked at the end of the post.
These products can be purchased in my
Stampin' Up! ® online store

I want to say a HUGE THANKS to you who visit my blog <3 
I really do appreciate you leaving me some Lovin' in the form of a comment.
 

Being CREATIVE is not a hobby it is a way of life
Cheers Shaz
 


7 comments:

  1. This may have been a quick layout, but it is fabulous. I love the border and the flowers. Thanks for sharing this!!💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this? And what a nice tribute to Nan Nan and her family! It's cool the way all the In Colours had a place in the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to use the In Colors! Something to be cherish forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel you being time poor! But what a gorgeous page, and sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flower border looks gorgeous in all the new InColors. I'm glad that being time poor didn't stop you capturing the treasured memory.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the layout and the flower border - so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.