Sunday 5 May 2024

National Scrapbooking Day - Weekend of Scrapbooking - Day 2 - Unbounded Beauty


 

 

Welcome to Day 2 of National Scrapbook Day/Weekend

Yesterday I presented a Scrapbooking Layouts featuring the Unbounded Beauty Suite
and today I will share the 2nd video for our NSD/Weekend of Scrapbooking.
We (Lauren, Vicky and myself) hoped that you enjoyed our content yesterday
AND we are ready to do it all again!!!
My second video goes LIVE at 10am on my business page and YouTube
You can go check them out here.



I created this layout with some die-cut daisies and used them as a mask.
The mask I held down with a few sticky notes so that I didn't get any
blended ink from the Peach Pie Classic Stampin' Pad where I didn't want it.

I used the masked die-cut daisies to frame my photographs.
Then I added some stamped daisies over the page in Pretty In Pink Classic Stampin' Pad.

I had already stamped and die-cut some of the elements BUT I showed how I did that too.

After the video finished I added another set of leaves and glimmer dies around the TITLE
which was also added later as I can never think of a title immediately when creating.



My TITLE was created with Alphabet Al A Mode Dies and Mini Alphabet Dies.
I stuck Foam Adhesive Sheet behind my Basic White Cardstock and ran through the letters
for Worth, BUT I still felt like it needed an extra layer of lettering over the top.
So then I used Adhesive Sheet to the back of my Basic White and die cut the letter again.
Then I stuck them on top of the foam "Worth" title.





"The Wait" is also cut out with Mini Alphabet Dies where I put the adhesive sheet
on the back of my Basic White cardstock again so that they are easy to stick down.

I also added a journalling block behind my photos which comes from the
Memory and More Cards on pg 26 of the NEW Annual catalogue.









I just add a plastic bag(from our embellishments) that is stuck to the back of my layout that I can slip the journalling in and out of as it was an after thought.



All supplies used in the project are linked at the end of this post.
These products can be purchased through my Stampin' Up!
® online store

I want to say a HUGE THANKS to you who visit my blog <3 
I really do appreciate you leaving me some Lovin' in the form of a comment.
 

Being CREATIVE is not a hobby it is a way of life
Cheers Shaz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope your day was AWESOME, and involved creating something that made your heart happy <3 Thanks for your comment, I appreciate you taking the time <3
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.